Jude Law's Lady -- One Hot Baby Mama

7/31/2009 2:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jude Law is bound to have one good lookin' kid out of wedlock -- especially if the little sucker takes after its mother.

We got our hands on some photos of smokin' hot actress/model Samantha Burke -- the lady who's carrying Law's fourth bundle of joy.

You've already seen the pic we posted of Samantha with Jude's bun in the oven -- but wait'll you see these pics of Burke in a bikini!

As we first reported, her lawyer says she'll pop sometime this fall.

the man

TO: -- # 2. jude law is BALD.....his receding hairline is typical for caucasians. i'm surprise that he make kids with that baldness. bald just like tim mcgraw. -- Posted at 10:01AM on Jul 31st 2009 by baloney lips

If you were not such a pathetic loser then you would know that baldness is caused by genetics and testosterone.
You seem to think baldness would make someone infertile or something.
Jude law is pretty much a wormy guy anyway and anyone chick who would sleep with him is just a parasite.

Ziggy

Smokin' Hot, I don't think so. She looks average. Jude Law would f@ck any woman, anytime, any place. Some father figure he is. He's losing fans for being a whoremongering irresponsible dum@ass. He should call Hugh Grant and chat about how they ruined their careers by being whores.

tcidda

SHE'S SMOKIN

Money Talks

Those two pathetic excuses for human beings should have used a CONDOM, why bring aother child in this world, the planet is already overcrowded. I despise both these two ignorant people. She is a stupid golddigger, he is a peen looking for any hole to get some kind of pleasure. I bet he is a premature ejaculator, that's why he does not have time to use a condom. Poor child !

gutsygirl

HEY TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find a picture of his ex Sadie Frost and split-screen it with Samatha Burke.
Geezzzzzzzzzz....do I have to do ALL the thinking for you???

music4life

why does it matter what she looks like? Can guys ever be respectful I know some can but others for some reason cant

zoe

Find a rich man, get pregnant and be financially set for life! Smart girl,dumb guy. Hey,Mel Gibson! Denise Richards was married to Charlie Sheen for about 2 minutes-popped out two kids in quick succession and receiving mega child support
from a guy she couldn't stand.Subterfuge.The best schemers around-Chris Jenner,Linda Thompson,and Alana Stewart.Boy
do those chicks know how to work it! Years of experience.

Mememememememe

LOOK AT THAT LONG FACE....SHE AND SARAH JESSICA PARKER ARE LONG FACE SISTERS!

Mememememememe

HER MOUTH IS UGLY....IF YOU THINK SHE IS HOT, WELL.....YOU'RE THE REASON WHY SHEEP FARMERS ARE REQUIRED TO BE MARRIED.

Angelique

LOL

sheryl

Come on, Jude is very good looking man and he's not a manwhore and he doesn't screw everything that comes along. I would bet you'd find him very likable if you spent any time with him. I don't understand such anger and vehemence expressed here. I think some people just take their own frustrations out on blog sites against people in such nasty ways. Your nastiness doesn't make you better people and karma will find you. Hey, I don't make the rules.

Nene

This girl's parents are rumored to be upset because Jude didn't use a rubber...

Apparently it's only the man's responsibility to use birth control.

CrossT

Yawn.

She's a bore.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Based on I'm what I'm seein' here, I'm gonna have to pass on this one.

dee

......she planned this!!!! her step momma told her to get knocked up by him...........girls like that...looking for a meal ticket deserve NOTHING for child support...........Jude should raise the baby.................

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments