Jackson Spent Last Hours in Doctor's Bed

7/31/2009 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jackson Spent Last Hours in Doctor's Bed The reports that Michael Jackson spent the last night in his bedroom are not true -- we've learned Jackson spent his last hours in Dr. Conrad Murray's bedroom ... in Dr. Murray's bed.

Multiple law enforcement sources tell us Jackson did not want people going in and out of his room, so he used Dr. Murray's bedroom for his IV Propofol. We're told Dr. Murray administered the Propofol to Jackson hours before he died, while the singer lay in Murray's bed.

Law enforcement believes Dr. Murray may have been using his room almost nightly to administer Propofol to Jackson. Emergency workers found an IV stand, an empty IV bag and oxygen tanks in Dr. Murray's room. And as we first reported, the Monday after Jackson died, cops found a stash of Propofol and other drugs hidden in a closet connected to Dr. Murray's room.

We've already reported Dr. Murray left the room at some point when Jackson was receiving an IV drip of Propofol and may have fallen asleep. Cops believe by the time he awakened Jackson's heart may have already stopped beating.

We're told Dr. Murray was not in Jackson's house during the day. He would show up in the evening and leave in the morning. Law enforcement believes the doctor may have regularly gone to Jackson's home at night to administer Propofol so the singer could sleep.

Law enforcement believes Dr. Murray could have discovered Jackson sometime around 9 AM the day of his death. One theory cops are working under ... after discovering Jackson either in distress or dead, Dr. Murray called two employees at his medical office in Houston and told them to go to his storage unit and remove certain boxes. Both women told TMZ Dr. Murray did not call them but cops are dubious. The stories of the two women conflict -- one says a box of dirty needles was retrieved; the other says she went to retrieve a chair.

As for what may have been in the boxes, law enforcement is investigating whether Dr. Murray had Propofol delivered to his Houston medical office ... possibly put in his storage unit ... and then FedEx'd to Los Angeles as needed.

Dr. Murray rented the storage unit April 1 and the staff went back on 4 different occasions before Jackson's death.

We know when the DEA raided Dr. Murray's Houston medical office, they seized a rolodex card with FedEx information.

Dr. Murray's Click to view!Laquisha Click to view!

Previous 15 Comments | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59

holmes

for above statement-- I meant Horfflin talking on behalf of KJ

concerning this whodunit biz with AEG.. I'd say-- TOHME & AEG were/are in c ahoots & Murray was brought in..

kitty

I hope Chico, Della, tellitlikeitis, and all the others stay on these MJ boards! I used to come post a line or two and then leave. Since I have been following their posts, I come back to this site over and over to read what they have to say! I do wish they had a "mute" or "disregard this post" button on here for some of the others who obviously are only here to cause trouble.

Madeleine

LLCoolJustice and HumanNature (and anyone else who replied), Thank you for clarifying Kai Chase's employment history with MJ. I must have missed that part on Larry King when my phone rang. I agree that Tohme is very suspicious and we haven't heard too much about him, LLCoolJustice. I hope LAPD is investigating him

I thought a Lloyd's of London spokesperson had refuted the reports that the life insurance policy on MJ covers a drug OD and accidental death but not death by natural cause, saying the insurer has never issued such a policy? I think that was just a rumor that spread like wildfire. l will try to find a link on the denial by L.O.L.

The Sun is now reporting that MJ woke up from his Diprovan stupor and requested that an unnamed (!) aide give him Demerol because he was in pain. Murray was asleep. Apparently the Demerol was taken too soon after the Diprovan,and that's what killed him, the Sun says! This seems very plausible. I just felt like it is a bit more complicated than just Murray and the Diprovan causing MJ's death.

puppi

IT IS SO RIGHT THAT THAT DR, MURRY GAVE MICHEAL JACKSON HIS LAST LETHAL DRUG TO PUT HIM
TO SLEEP , BUT INSTEDE THE DR. HIMSELF WENT TO SLEEP AND DID NOT WEAK UP ON TIME,
BUT IF HE HAD THE MONITORS THAT BEEPS IF THE PERSON IS NOT GETTING THE OXEYGEN, HE
WOULD HAVE HEARD THE BEEP AND GOT UP ON TIME TO HELP MR.JACKSON. I TINK HE FELL SLEEP AND
BY THE TIME HE NOTICED IT WAS TO LATE. SO HE WAITED AND TRIED TO COVER IT UP.LOOK AT ALL THE
PHONE CALLS HE HAD FROM 9 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING TO 12 O'CLOCK WHEN HE PRETENDED, OH
OH OH OH SOME ONE CALL 911.WHAT A JOKE........

Mariah

lawry: Just in case you are still checking in on this thread, I think your English is great. I took French for almost 7 years and can't speak and/or write it as well as you are writing English! Don't let some nasty people keep you from posting.

Redtopp

hmm i'm suspicious of two women who work for him named laquanda and laquisha lololololol -- alth i have 2 cousins named latosh and laytoy lololol this whole crew should go to jail...a life for a life! and if they are helping this man with a medical degree..i REFUSE to call him Doctor then they are as guilty as he is because they KNEW what he did.

Olga

I have loved Michael and his music since I was child.
When he had HIStory tour in Munich, I wanted so much to go there and see him but I was just too young to go there on my own.
I am very gratefull to Michael for showing me how English is nice language, it is not my mother´s language but thanks to Michael I learned it and did some State exams from English.
Michael showed me answers to questions repeating in my mind such as Can we help to the world, animals, children and rainforests?
He was thinking about it much longer before I did and showed me the way how we can help.
His music went with me and my best friends through all my childhood and far.
I always knew Michael is innocent and sweet helping person.
So emphatic that many people are not even understand the level of love he felt to children and animals.
I feel very sorry for his lovely children as I also lost my father verry suddenly with no expectation so I know the pain.
I hope Katherine, Janet and the other will raise them good.
No Joseph please, we everybody know how he treated Michael.
If do not, just google and watch LIVING WITH MICHAEL JACKSON, where Michael speaks about ut.
If doctor Murray really killed him, he must be punished.
If Michael had any health problems than as his doctor he should have done anything possible to cure him and not to make him addict on drug, while imagine Michael still could have been here tears are coming to my eyes.
Thank you Michael for everything you gave me.
I will always love you.
OLGA, from The Czech Republic

schoen1

Many of the negative events surrounding Michael Jackson's life and death just prove my basic belief, that human nature (at least in the case of many people, myself not included) tends to be evil. God must be thinking to himself/herself/itself, what have I created?

schoen1

998. 98-Annie - You might be on to something as regards to keeping Michael's body warm for the 3 hours by turning on all the heat upstairs and in his room. Makes sense. If he were cold, the Paramedics would immediately be able to tell he had been dead for a longer amount of time. I hope the LAPD is reading this.

Posted at 2:55PM on Aug 4th 2009 by BFM

That's a really interesting comment. I wondered about that when they said his bedroom was so hot.

anita Rose

Yeah, to the doc might have messed up but does Michael not have any responsibility here for his addiction. He demanded AIG give him a full time doc or he wouldn't do the concert tour!!!!

marson

I really wish all you people would quit calling Michael a child molester. The first boy Jordan Chandler, has admitted to lieing to extort money from Michael, and the second boy was believed to be lieing by the Jury, and many others who were there and heard all the details. Michael was a target for all the blood suckers in this world. He was to kind hearted to these people when he should have been careful about who he got close to. He should have stayed closer to his family. They wouldn't have let anyone hurt him.

KIMBERLY

I AM CRYING WHILE READING THE COMMENTS.I KNOW MJ WLDN'T WANT ALL THIS FUS OVER HIM BECAUSE AS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ALL MJ WANTED WAS PEACE.AND I'M PRETTY SURE MJ WOULD AGREE WITH ME TO JUST LET IT BE.I KNOW MJ STRONGLY BELIEVED IN GOD,AND I SEE HIM SMILING DOWN ON US SAYING IM OK GOD HAS ME NOW.LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THIS BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW GOD HAS THE LAST SAY SO.

Previous 15 Comments | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59