Audrina -- Burger? We Hardly Knew 'Er!

8/1/2009 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When you think of Audrina Patridge, only four things come to mind -- "The Hills," her ad for Carl's Jr. and her ...

Audrina Patridge

But Audrina told Fox411 that her family teases her about her ad for the fast food chain, saying, "Even my family, when I go home for BBQs, they're like, 'Audrina look at this!' and they make fun of me!"

First of all, Audrina has nothing to be ashamed of -- that commercial is hot. Secondly, what else is anyone supposed to talk to Audrina about? Global warming, race relations, the economy?

As the old saying goes -- if you got it, use it to sell teriyaki burgers with grilled pineapples.

the truth hurts huh

Definitely HOTTER than Paris Hilton eating a Carl's Jr.!!!! (and I'm a straight chick)

hamilTonyan

Thats alotta meat

bloatboy

What else is there for her to discuss? How about the Large Hadron Collider! Her prior statement on that is the stuff of legend!

LillyandGish

She looks good in this photo, that's for sure, but no, an attractive person doesn't make me want a burger. An attractive person with a good body reminds me that if I want to remain an attractive person with a good body I don't dare eat burgers! I mean, come on! We know Audrina eats salads - or nothing at all - not those burgers!

Wanda

When people see that they do not think about Carl's Juniors. Don't kid yourself. They think about ripping her suit off and screwing her brains out. This ad is trashier than the one with Paris Hilton. No class and trashy advertising and exploitint the "ripe" body of a nieve bimbo.

Wanda

Her modeling pics belong in Hustler magazine and not in the public eye.

You Go, Judge Joe

Once again Hollywood is trying to influence us using plastic surgery and implants. Ironic about Hardees, however. Our local branch just went bankrupt. No one wants to eat their crappy food!

nico

I laugh every time i hear this ad - dont they know 'bikini burger' is slang for a big gross ****???!

LA Sugar Mama

Well, she looks hot in the ad, but she sounds like an idiot. I was gonna say she sounds retarded, but that would be an insult to developmentally disabled individuals everywhere.

selena

first of all I am a hot slim chick with real firm fabulous breasts
and no plastic
this gal is actually very plain featured
shortish legs
and a very skinny body with big fake hooters
she is not hot
and when she opens her mouth , please shove a big burger down her throat
she is disgusting
she does nothing has no talent
all the gals from the hills are so average
I see better looking real gals on the street!

Wanda

I think she and Carrie Prejean should pose together. I am sure this tramp is as godly as Carrie Prejean.

too sad

BREAD MEAT AND pine apple, yuk !

crazy

how old is she. audrey who....??? thank you. no further questions

whatever

I guess they need her to try to convince people to buy their food. Carls really sucks. They opened one here in Texas and it is horrible. The meat has a nasty after taste and HELLO they want $10 for a meal.. yeah we can go to Chilis and get a better burger for less.

DangerBaby

The first time I saw the ad, I thought "Carl's Jr. has sunk to new lows". And I've NEVER thought this girl's body was hot. I guess all you have to do in this town is buy a pair. Higher standards, please?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments