Audrina -- Burger? We Hardly Knew 'Er!

8/1/2009 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When you think of Audrina Patridge, only four things come to mind -- "The Hills," her ad for Carl's Jr. and her ...

Audrina Patridge

But Audrina told Fox411 that her family teases her about her ad for the fast food chain, saying, "Even my family, when I go home for BBQs, they're like, 'Audrina look at this!' and they make fun of me!"

First of all, Audrina has nothing to be ashamed of -- that commercial is hot. Secondly, what else is anyone supposed to talk to Audrina about? Global warming, race relations, the economy?

As the old saying goes -- if you got it, use it to sell teriyaki burgers with grilled pineapples.

hamilTonyan

I would like to eat all the drippings off the burger off of her. Sorry but its true.

hamilTonyan

She has got 2 all beef patties , wait scratch that 2 processed beef patties , special sauce, let us please!!!, pickles (lots of them) bunions on her sassy-me buns.

hamilTonyan

sassy-me seeded buns

CutTheCrap

# 7 That's a good one but your still a F tard.

azriel

I honestly had no clue who this woman was even though I've seen the commercials many times.

CutTheCrap

27. Well, she looks hot in the ad, but she sounds like an idiot. I was gonna say she sounds retarded, but that would be an insult to developmentally disabled individuals everywhere.

Posted at 1:06PM on Aug 1st 2009 by Hmmmmm

LMAO!! You Just did but, I am so Fing okay w/ that!!!

Johnny MAck

LOL, somehow I got the feeling she has never had a hamburger in her life! Too bad!

RT

hamilTonyan

to cut the crap, "cut the crap!"

Terry

What's up with her belly button

GueraMala

She looks awesome... Anybody would die to look like that in a bikini.... To me it just looks kinda stupid that she is cramming a whole sh*tload of food in her mouth...but whatever it takes to get some retarted guy to buy a burger right? Men...such simple creatures really....

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

The Earth rotating on it's axis makes me want to have a Carl's Jr. burger.

m

#80: Belly buttons always get that weird downward flattened look after liposuction. Everything about her AND that burger is overprocessed.

TayTay

yeah, like she would actually EAT a burger!

crystal

Wierd looking picture...she is eating that burger, or pretending to eat it, out of the side of her cheek, and her whole body is photoshopped, especially around that stomach Her skin looks to flawless and perfect in that pic....Having said that,...i'd like to run my Bg Mac in her mouth, she looks hungry and a little anorexic

me

i eat carls jr!!! yum!!! its the burger to eat, cheese thank you! i dont care if i am hot or not, i thought i am attractive but no one seems to think so and i say, WHATEVER!!!! I WILL EAT THOSE CHEESEBURGERS!!!! YUM YUM IN MY TUM!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments