Screech Has Nobody to Lien On

8/1/2009 1:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dustin DiamondDustin Diamond needs to be saved by the bill, as in dollar, because he's been accused of owing the Department of Revenue some serious cash.

We got a hold of a tax lien filed in January in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin -- showing Screech owes $21,015.62 in unpaid taxes. An Ozaukee County court clerk told us as of two days ago, it still hasn't been paid.

We hear the t-shirt business is booming this time of year.

La Toya Jackson

What a looser .. L

* DISCLAIMER- The above statements are only my personal opinions. Nothing stated above is intended to imply fact about said individual.

La Toya Jackson

If I say anything about him he may sue me .. *I'm just say'en ..

La Toya Jackson

La Toya Jackson

He's just not on my map..

La Toya Jackson

Don't sue me Dustin Diamond .. *I'm just saying

kbug

I'm glad he's in trouble. He stole 36 dollars from me. I bought a Dshirt as a joke and but never received it. I emailed the bum and he never responded. I requested a refund through his paypal, only to get denied by him, twice.
Good on you, loser.

Carter Forster - London, Ontario, Canada

Aw, I want to see his incredibly mut|ilated [ c ] [ i ] [ r ] [ c ] umcised Jewish prick! :-D

Malibu Barbie

Who the hell cares this guy is a piece of crap. I was very happy to NOT see him on the People cover. The rest of the cast absolutely deserves credit, not him.

tomcat

he's not on the reunion cover of People mag. He is perhaps the ugliest actor ever!!!!

Why?

Cant' stand him. He is NOT one of those nerdy, smart, quiet, but nice types when you were in school. He is one of those annoying total geeks who didn't even get good grades, bothered everybody and tried to pick fights even though they were the biggest losers and would never win, the school shooting types. He is probably just pissed off because he was treated by the Saved by the Bell cast the same way those annoying freaks in school were treated. He deserved and provoked it. He has issues- a chump with a chip on his shoulder!*

TMZ FAN

Don't sue me .. it wasn't me .. I didn't say it .. I wasn't there...

Penelope

First of all-this guy has a bad attitude. Secondly, he wasn't a very good actor young or now. Thirdly- he seems to think he is beyond our established tax laws. Everyone has to pay! Yes, including you Screech.

My opinion.

T

This guy is such a whiny, maggot, mama's boy who likes to rile people up and goad them into assaulting them so he can sue them. He is an embarassment to his culture. I hope he ends up with nothing as well- right on the street, where the piece of sh*t belongs. Any woman who would even think of breeding with him needs her head examined. He is rude, disrespectful and just plain not worthy of our attention. He ruined Fit Club with his stupid excuses to do absolutely nothing and take the focus off of everyone that was trying to work the show. He clearly only did it to be on TV. I hope he gets no offers whatsoever- He coudn't be any less attractive. Hatefest!

balls

balls

Dlla

LMAO! This guy is the king douche.

One of my high school teachers used to work at a cafe where DD ate. He always used to ask my teacher to tell the manager to comp his meal because he's "a celebrity" and more people will eat there if he's seen there a lot. No, I am not joking--and this was years after SBTB was canceled.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments