Jackson Family Goes Italian

8/2/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The parents of Michael Jackson -- Joe and Katherine -- along with his brother Randy, enjoyed a nice dinner at Madeo in West Hollywood last night.

Jackson family -- play video

We asked the usually chatty Joe if he -- like La Toya -- believes in a conspiracy theory regarding Michael's death. He was surprisingly quiet.

singermagic1

If you want to make a statement to the Pap's you either show up at the Ivy or Mateo, so staged. They only went there so they could run into the Paparazzi (who hang out there) and give an impromptu press conference.

Pray For the Beaten Up!

It's good to see the Family out and about , that is something everyone can relate to. Shows they don't have to sacrifice good taste just for the paparazzi!

tellitlikeitis

99. Just wanted to share my thoughts on the video and comments:

1)It was quire disrespectful to address her as "Mama Jackson". Mrs. Jackson is the appropriate way to address her. Hell, even if they had said "Katherine" that would have been better than Mama Jackson.

Just My Opinon

Posted at 1:55PM on Aug 2nd 2009 by Missing MJ
********************************************************************************
Here Missing MJ....I'll give you some even better. THAT FAT UGLY GREEDY BITCH KATHERINE JACKSON and HER GREEDY FAT UGLY NASTY CATFISH LOOKING DEVIL HUSBAND....JOSEPH JACKSON.

opi

Rip It Up

She ain't your "Mama" you disrespectful turd.

Chico

Uh oh.....Tell's on the warpath today......

rena

what

The woman is grieving for her son. Is that a joke? Should I laugh now or wait? She ran to the Court less than 48 hours after her son was dead to say there was no Will when the Lawyers had informed her there was a Will. She sent Latoya and Janet with two moving vans to the Mansion the second day to look under the rugs for money and to collect the jewerly. No conspiracy will be proven cause Katherine contaminated the questionable crime scenc with her greed. And can you tell me where this grieving Mother buried her son? No cause they want to make money off his bones Looking for the right spot. Vegas or Neverland. Joe is even planning on a museum in Indiana where he was born. I am sure admission will be at least ten busks for adults. No this family does not know how to love, but they are experts at leeching off Michael while alive and are now sucking on his bones.

The Nose

104. 99. Just wanted to share my thoughts on the video and comments:

Just My Opinon

Posted at 1:55PM on Aug 2nd 2009 by Missing MJ

Posted at 2:02PM on Aug 2nd 2009 by tellitlikeitis

I agree with you

BrancaFan2

Good Afternoon tellitlikeits:

How was that fried catfish lunch yesterday? I like to put mine in gumbo.

The Nose

108. they are sick ass people on this board. Everything she did so far, show that she has the best interest of the kids. the only one out for the money is that white trailer park trash DEBBIE ROWE

Posted at 2:09PM on Aug 2nd 2009 by fyou

I have to say it again get your dam head out your azz. She has the best interest of the money not the kids. The hole Jackson family is out for the money. Get it right dumb azz....

ADRIANA

PEOPLE, STOP EXAGGERATING THE PRICES AT THIS RESTAURANT. Here is their menu:

Chico

Sally....read the article...did I miss something? I didn't see where it said that JJ had to leave the house.

Miss Jackson

What's wrong with Katherne Jackson wanting money to live on? I mean, MJ was her sole source of income and she is entitled to whatever amount she needs to live the lifestyle she was accustomed to...particularly since she is an heir to his estate. She is used to eating at expensive restaraunts. So what? I might add that she goes to a strip mall in the valley to get her nails done and shops at Target. If she was so greedy, she'd have a persona manicurist at HER HOUSE and wouldn't even think shopping at Target even for show.

Katherine Jackson has always displayed herself as a woman of dignity and respect and yet the media and ignorant people still malign her character. NOT ONCE has Katheine Jadckson been involved with a scandal.

And even though I CANNOT stand Joe Jackson, I still have compassion for him because he lost his son.

Compassion? What's that many would say. In these times, having compassion is considered weak and pitiful and you are dogged because of it.

In the end Joe Jackson will be the cause of her losing her inheritence. But he's still her husband and there's nothing anyone can do about that.

opi