Meryl Streep

Good Genes or Good Docs?

8/2/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They don't get much better than Meryl Streep.

Meryl Streep
Here's the 30-year-old two-time Academy Award winning actress back in 1979 (left) -- and 30 years later, the 60-year-old fab version at an event in L.A. last week (right).

She's not playin'.

the truth hurts huh

33. The tip of her nose looks like its been worked on. The nose and ears grow bigger with age, not smaller.

Posted at 12:35PM on Aug 2nd 2009 by Shanaynay
___________________________________

Pretty sure it's just the angle of her face in the different photos ..... in the one on the left, her face is tilted down, making her nose look longer. Does her current nose really look like an AFTER photo of a nose job? Hahahaha!!

Either way - she's a very independent-minded woman who always does PHENOMENAL work at the craft and profession of acting.

law2003

she went to bernardsville high school in nj with my dad.i have seen pictures of her in the year book, she still looks the same just older

I have been there

No work. That's just the result of good genes, eating right and taking care of her skin. She also is a naturally happy person. Living right is so much better than plastic surgery. BTW, some people do have nice noses, naturally. She's beautiful.

YELLA

Look at that face, she has some good docs b/c they did a great job on that face lift! Her nose is practically a inch higher now than in 1979~

Erika

Meryl has BEAUTIFUL genes. She doesn't want plastic surgery, and in many of her interviews has expressed her hatred towards such things like botox, etc.. She hasn't changed her deviated septum nostril.. She definitely is one of good genes unlike 97% of other female celebrities. GOOD FOR YOU, MERYL. GOD BLESS & KEEP LOOKING FABULOUS!

K

TMZ can't touch her remarkable life. Classy, smart, beautiful. and has wicked sense of depreciating humor. Having her on the TMZ page is just weird...two different worlds...One Trash (TMZ) and one class (Meryl)...
She would just laugh her ass off that she made TMZ...Way to go Meryl!

K

Hey Meryl,
Take a screen shot of the above and put on your next birthday cake...Funny!!!!!! I think I'll do it myself and place my pic instead...perfect cake for those of us who laugh at this $hit! ha ha

Better Than You

Most of her movies are really my cup of tea, but Defending Your Life is one of my all-time favorites. I have nothing but respect for Meryl Streep.

show me the $$

You can see she hasn’t had anything done by the natural curve lines of her face. A lot of these 60-ish and over actresses look like they’re wearing Halloween masks of their younger selves, like puppets where only the bottom jaw moves up and down. I can only hope I look that good when I’m her age.

me

well she still has the same features, she is the same person after all....she looked good but she sort of looked kind of old for 30...

whynot

my god!!! she is 60!!! she looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! who cares how she got that way. look at your own mothers, sisters or even yourself at her age. she is a talent that can't be disputed.

LisaL

Wow, she looks exactly the same.

epd

77% think good genes??? Her forehead is larger/higher in the more recent picture. That means face lift everyone. Sorry to burst your bubble. Geez.

KD the dream

I'd hit that

dal1013

No work done. Just genes. And a fantastic actress . . . so, she has everything and she much too classy to be on TMZ.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments