Katherine Jackson -- It Wasn't 'Natural Causes'

8/3/2009 7:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson spoke for the first time about her son's death last night on Geraldo -- calling in to say "My son is dead and I don't think he just died of natural causes. He's too young. Something happened."

Katherine Jackson: Click to watch
MJ's mother also denied her husband, Joe, is banned from their Encino home and said Michael's children, who she currently has custody of, are "doing fine."

The family is expected in court this morning -- we'll be there, live streaming the whole thing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

bustedinaz

Why cant you all just admit this freak liked boys and drugs. i would not be shocked if he gave the little boys the pills to get them to forget what he was about to do to them

sheryl

to #101 People who think that way are often the ones who know what it is to be a freak. ever heard of recognizing what you know? there is no amount of money that could have paid for the pain of my child IF That were true so that says alot about the greed these people had. I was proud of Michael for standing his ground in those situations because he knew that not what he held in his heart. Michael was a wonderful human being. It certainly wouldn't hurt you to try it sometimes. I also agree with #99 he did Love his father. Its ashame and very sad that the Jackson family has to come across so many negative people who think they know something and only know how to be evil.....God Bless them as they continue to move forward and thank God they have the strength of Mr and Mrs Jackson to lead them.

smartpro

You people can be so rude. How do you live day to day with so much hatred in your hearts. This lady is heartbroken over her son and you want to make ugly, rude comments. Get a heart. Get God into your lives. And try to love someone so you can be loved in return. I love you Mrs. Jackson. I pray for you and your family. I too am glad you got the children. I love Michael and pray he is resting in peace. Thanks Geraldo.

PastCanaan7

77. At the very least Katherine Jackson could have introduced Michael to her plastic surgeon. Whomever she used has done a good job on her face, even to putting the cleft in her chin. This old woman is never going to die. The greed of the Jackson family will keep her on life support until she is the oldest semi-living person in the world and all the while making claims that she opens her eyes and smiles every once in a while. I think I will contact Lloyd's of London to see if I can take out a policy on her with pay off if she dies before 110 years old.

Posted at 12:18PM on Aug 3rd 2009 by Old age is all in perception

************************
Oh....but methinks Michael probably introduced Katherine to HIS plastic surgeon....only difference being that the doc liked the "Grand ole Matriarch" (fancy for dame) but evidently not the son. He has recently been serving as her mouthpiece since she has some great difficulty moving her lips.

Rukayah

The comments up here are down right stupid. Okay if you don't like michael or if your not sad then shut up and don't comment! Anyways, to mrs. jackson, Michael's TRUE fans send our love and support, and we are so glad to hear from you.

annie

well, duh. she's right. he had needle tracks all over him. someone needs to admit HE had a problem.

LIBRARIAN GIRL

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

Posted at 9:16AM on Aug 3rd 2009 by GrandmaDynamite

EVIDENTLY, YOU DO IDIOT, IF YOU DID'NT GIVE A RATS ASS, WHY ARE YOU ON THIS DAMM BOARD, SURELY YOU WOULD BE ON ANOTHER SITE THAT INTERESTS YOU. DUUHHHH

CK

Of course she is sad - her son is dead - just a little over 30 days. I hear strength in that voice. I hear survival in her voice - and now with MJs kids she really has a reason to plow on. I am happy for the kids because they will be surrounded by the love of MJs immediate family and the people that they know really love them. Joe - Joe is just in pain - his son died too and he has to deal with all the "demons" of what MJ became because of his hand - I really wish he would at least for now just sit and be quiet. and reflect on and ask forgiveness for anything that he felt he should have done for MJ but did not. I do understand the Joe mentality - I see my Father when I see Joe. No we are not a musical group but we are a family of Dr's, attorneys and independent business owners - but all because of my Fathers push and drive. That drive compelled him to push us and make us better. He also disciplined us with a belt, ironing cord or switch (bush branch) whatever was available. It was not abuse - it was what they knew at the time. I love the hell out of my Dad and did not understand him until I became an adult..then I understood. Everything he did made me and my siblings who we are today and it was done out of love nothing else. And yes my kids get disciplied harshly....for without boundaries they will never understand rules...

gideon

i love mj more than ever

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7