Another Storage Unit Rented by Jackson Doc

8/3/2009 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've learned Dr. Conrad Murray has a storage unit in Las Vegas -- and there seems to be a growing connection between the doctor's storage rentals in Vegas and Houston.

Dr. Conrad Murray

Dr. Murray has a 10x20 unit at a Public Storage facility in Las Vegas. We've learned an employee of Dr. Murray's came to the unit as recently as July 30 with Dr. Murray's credit card number on a piece of paper and paid the rental fee. We do not know if items were removed or stored at that time. Dr. Murray missed the July 15 deadline to make payment and he was charged a late fee.

We're told one of the four people authorized on Dr. Murray's behalf to come and go at the facility is Stacey Howe -- someone who figured prominently when Dr. Murray's Houston storage unit was raided last month. Federal agents seized correspondence addressed to Stacey Howe, and we're told the agents asked the manager of the storage facility if she knew of Howe.

When agents raided Dr. Murray's Houston medical practice, they seized two Yahoo e-mails from Stacey Howe.

Law enforcement believes Dr. Murray may have had Propofol -- the drug they believe killed Michael Jackson -- stored in the various storage units for shipment to the singer, though as far as we know they do not have proof ... at least not yet.

We do not know if the Vegas storage unit has been searched pursuant to a warrant.

mellow

The makers of MAOIs, both selective and nonselective, consider general anesthesia to be contraindicated in patients treated with MAOIs and recommend discontinuing MAOI therapy 10 to 14 days before elective surgery.

Many of the major interactions drugs under Propofol fall under the above, if the man was taking anti depressants (find a list of MAOI's) eventually his odds of having a problem w/ this anesthesia were narrowing.

There is a reason you have to speak to an intake nurse prior to elective surgeries.

Joann

I'm sure if the DEA searched the other units they will do the same with the one in Las Vegas. It would be stupid not to. Have they stopped investigating Dr. Klein? I also heard on the news the tox reports will now be held indefinitely.

mellow

"watch" observe ... observer?

"makeup" thesaurus says: architecture, arrangement, assembly, configuration, constitution, construction, content, contents, design, form, format, formation, layout, order, ordering, organization, plan, scheme, setup, shape, spread, style

Come on, a little help? Go back to the AEG boards and look for observer's posts?

Lori

Here's an interesting article about propofol which explains what the potential side effects are, and how likely they are to occur.
Such as 1 in 10,000 people have their heart stop or heart failure while using it.

Lori

mellow

Will someone tell me why Juliens(sp) was not all over the news for holding their auction of MJ stuff the day after he died and can someone tell me where the triptych. is, who has it , what wall is it hanging on?

Sad

The doctor has had about a month to move his things around, the police couldn’t possible believe that they are going to find anything anymore?

Catholic Girl

Zack, that auction never happened, the items are probably in storage somewhere for the moment. MJJ Productions & Julien's came to some kind of agreement. Google it, you'll find more.

raLU

I dont think it was just bad-luck Michael died, so we must know exactly what happened. Using propofol at home without the right equipment at hand doesnt look to be a very smart thing to do either.

Chico

Karen

I agree - rather have a joint for insomnia, it is the best sleeping "tablet" ever

Hope the Doctor rots in hell along with Howard K Stern and the psychotic Doctor Erosovich (or whatever the F^&K her name is).

No and I mean NO Dr can provide that type of medication to "an addict" simple as that..........................................plain and simple! FACT
RIP - Anna Daniel and Michael - they did the crime - they will pay the time!

Hope they are having a time of their life spending their BLOOD money
Karma is really a bitch.

KK

Dixie

I could be completely wrong, but I thought I heard on tv a few weeks ago that Stacy Howe was connected to Dr. Klein? I've heard and read so much it's hard to keep it straight anymore.

Did anyone else hear this, please correct me if I'm wrong.

tellitlikeitis

69. Zach...I looked all over the net to find out who bought the triptych. Found out plenty about the glove, but nothing about the painting. Found out something else interesting though...the auction was stuff that was owned by David Gest, Liza Minelli's ex.

Posted at 4:41AM on Aug 3rd 2009 by Sandcastle

*************************************************
If I'm not mistaken Michael introduced Gest to Liza......and he was Best Man at their wedding? At least I think so I can't for sure tellitlikeitis on this Best Man thing.

silent tongue

I RECKON MICHAEL WANTED TO GO WHILE HE WAS STILL REASONABLY YOUNG.
I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON, IVE GROWN UP WITH HIS MUSIC, AS WE ARE THE SAME AGE.
ALTHOUGH ITS SAD TO LOSE HIM, ITS ALSO BEAUTIFUL IN A WAY, TO THINK OF HIS
IMMORTAL SELF. I ALWAYS THINK OF HIM AS AN ANGEL, AND I DO TRUELY BELIEVE THAT
THIS IS WHAT HE IS NOW. WHEN SOMEONE IS LOVED BY SO MANY LIKE HE, HOW COULD HE EVER
BE FORGOTTEN?
PEOPLE CAN SAY WHAT THEY LIKE, AND THEY WILL, BUT THE TRUTH REMAINS, THERE IS NO OTHER
LIKE HIM NOW, OR PAST AND I DOUBT IN THE FUTURE. HIS TALENT, HIS BEAUTY , HIS UNREALISTIC
PRESENCE WILL NOT BE SURPASSED.
I REALLY LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON, YOU REPRESENT ALL THAT WE SHOULD BE IN THIS LIFE.
MAY YOU WALK WITH GOD AND SOMEHOW HEAL THE EVIL HEARTS THAT ARE TOO MANY AMOUNG US..
WALK WITH US NOW AND TEACH US YOUR PURITY, YOUR TOLERANCE, YOUR LOVE AND YOUR FORGIVENESS.
MAY GOD BE WITH YOUR FAMILY NOW AND EASE THEIR PAIN.
REST NOW, BUT DANCE YOUR SOUL IN OUR HEARTS NOW AND ALWAYS.

mellow