Another Storage Unit Rented by Jackson Doc

8/3/2009 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've learned Dr. Conrad Murray has a storage unit in Las Vegas -- and there seems to be a growing connection between the doctor's storage rentals in Vegas and Houston.

Dr. Conrad Murray

Dr. Murray has a 10x20 unit at a Public Storage facility in Las Vegas. We've learned an employee of Dr. Murray's came to the unit as recently as July 30 with Dr. Murray's credit card number on a piece of paper and paid the rental fee. We do not know if items were removed or stored at that time. Dr. Murray missed the July 15 deadline to make payment and he was charged a late fee.

We're told one of the four people authorized on Dr. Murray's behalf to come and go at the facility is Stacey Howe -- someone who figured prominently when Dr. Murray's Houston storage unit was raided last month. Federal agents seized correspondence addressed to Stacey Howe, and we're told the agents asked the manager of the storage facility if she knew of Howe.

When agents raided Dr. Murray's Houston medical practice, they seized two Yahoo e-mails from Stacey Howe.

Law enforcement believes Dr. Murray may have had Propofol -- the drug they believe killed Michael Jackson -- stored in the various storage units for shipment to the singer, though as far as we know they do not have proof ... at least not yet.

We do not know if the Vegas storage unit has been searched pursuant to a warrant.

Watching Carefully From Europe

Damn It!!! Get Dr. Murray away from his people! The FBI needs to step in (don't trust the LAPD), put him into protective custody, and include intense suicide watch...so as to avoid another mysterious death. Then they need to put the squeeze on him to sing like a mockingbird.

Bart

All you Michael Jackson fans out here: Mickey is dead! He is a cold dead stiff hidden in the hills of California so you weirdo freaks won't cut him up in little pieces for souvenirs. He ain't comin' back. The only thing left to do is enjoy watching the rest of his blood sucking family destroy each other over the money. Which I have to say is quite entertaining watching them make fools of themselves.

Andrea

Yesterday RECORD CHANNEL Brazil , Michael´s dad gave an interview for us Brasilians . He was in LAS VEGAS where he live. Was since of 1 hour speaking. I m surprised with many things that he said. This man as Michael told is a Genis, but a devil too. Most time worried with his appearance, looks like a person very egoist. He spoke about the death of the son, and said that believe that Dr. Murray made a big one mistake. Told still that so many things must appear next days.
I was just shocked with the answer of one question:
***What was the michael legacy? (TV)
***If u comes to the paradise u can ask him ! (MJ´s Dad smiling)
This man is really so cold ?????

*Sorry my english, is not my first language.

SJ

okay, i change my mind again, I hate Dr.Murry,and he should rid himself from the planet.

slimpickens

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. PLEASE NO MORE MICHAEL JACKSON NEWS OR GOSSIP!!!

janalal4

YES MELANIE!!!- It's all in the wording isn't it with these LAWYERS!! I noticed that statement too. You can almost see down the road as to what defense they will mount at trial(if there EVER IS ONE-frankly I think that once they get the tox results in & the police invest is completed & they have a little sit down with our lovely Dr. Murray & lay it all out for him; I think he'll PLEAD OUT like a little b..tch!!Ha! But that's just me.) The defense?? "Well ya see Mr. Jackson has had this administered on many occasions but our client as well as a number of physicians without any adverse affects. How was my client to know that Mr. Jackson was full of Xanax, or Demerol & whatever else. He can't be expected to know that Mr. Jackson was popping pills like candy when our "esteemed Dr. Murray" was not present. You see this was all that evil Mr. Jackson's fault & now my client has to suffer this humiliation when all hes's ever done is devote himself completely to "healing the world,blah,blah,bladidy, blah!!! Everyone knows that Michael Jackson was a baaaaaaadddddd maaaaaaaann~!!!! Lord Melanie can't you just hear it now???Ha!!! It's just sickening!! By the way TO CAR: I heard a number of things about the phones in the mansion but I think the last one was the phones were turned off at MJ's request for "security reasons"-whatever that means. And... that lie Murray told about not knowing the physical address or having a phone to call 911? The chef Kie Chase just told the Today show that she "looked at her cell phone about 5 minutes before Murray came running down the stairs in a panic because she wanted to check the time, apparently there were also security personnel right inside the house. SO HE'S SAYING NONE OF THESE PEOPLE EITHER HAD PHONES OR KNEW THE PHYSICAL ADDRESS OF THE MANSION JACKSON WAS IN?????? That's hilarious isn't it. No wonder the good Dr. Murray finally shut the hell up & stopped giving statements to the police. He was just digging himself deeper with every word. WHAT AN ASS!! Also, I wouldn't really believe a single word that comes out of "The Sun" It's a rag british tabloid & well known for not being credible. Read if you like of coarse, that's just been what I have come to realize over the years. In fact, when I see that an article has come from a british tabloid, I just "click" on past & don't even read it. It will just confuse you. AND THIS IS A BIG ONE: REGARDING YOUR QUOTE IN YOUR POST THAT "JACKSON WOKE UP & ASKED FOR DEMEROL". IT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO DO SO.(IM AN RN SO TRUST ON THIS.), IT'S IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE PROPOFOL IS A SHORT ACTING "ANESTHESIA" WHICH MEANS THE PATIENT WAKES UP WITHIN MINUTES ONCE THE DRIP IS STOPPED, OTHERWISE, THEY WILL NOT WAKE UP. SO MY POINT: IT WILL NOT JUST "WEAR OFF", THE PERSON GIVING IT MUST PHYSICALLY STOP THE DRIP THEMSELVES. MJ WOULDN'T HAVE WOKEN UP & ASKED FOR ANYTHING AT ALL, MUCH LESS PAIN MEDICATION BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN A COMA-LIKE STATE. HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO "WAKE UP" NOR WOULD HE HAVE BEEN "AWARE OF NEEDING/WANTING DEMEROL". I'm not trying to argue with you or ''disprove your theory" & I only typed the above in bold face because it's the only fact here that I'm definitely sure of & thought you'd like to know it. It sort of disproves The Sun's whole "waking up & asking for anything theory". Their just not credible & don't really care about truth or facts. they are "sensationalistic journalism" at it's finest in my opinion. I like debating all this stuff. I'm not a big MJ zeolot, although I am a fan. Any info I post here is only because I'm confident about the info I'm giving out & think it will contribute to the discussion so EVERYBODY JUST TAKE THIS FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH! tHANKS. JANA.

Bart

Michael Jackson was a wreck that killed himself. He was a dancing, crotch grabbing pedophile. The only people that morn the death of this freak will be the plastic surgeons and lawyers.

UK fan

Breaking news!!!!!!!!Here's the latest in the UK sun today - has this been reported in the US?http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2568359/Aide-killed-Jacko-with-Demerol-hit-as-doctor-Conrad-Murray-slept.html

SJ

BTW I've also shared my posting history with the whole world to express the fact that my misery loves company and I can't help myself because it's what I'm made of.

Sally

TMZ: Checkout the James Brown - Murray - Jackson connection, which is what the NYPost is reporting. Murray was Brown's wife's doctor.

Bart

Is Michael Jacksons body still avilable for viewing? I mean since they ain't put him in the ground you should be able to look at him in cold storrage.

Bart

I used to be miserable, but since Michael Jackson is dead I now feel a bit better.

Dixie

jana--- great post! I was thinking the same thing.

UK fan

I agree Dana, The Sun newspaper is not at all reliable. Bit of a windup after your long and obviously well thought out essay which I did not read all the way through, although your comment about The Sun did make me smile.

Watching Carefully From Europe

People, I think it's imperative to understand that although Dr. Murray admitted to giving MJ propofol, he IS NOT the mastermind of Michael Jackson's ultimate demise. He's just a scapegoat...which is why he's not been arrested. This case is much more complex. Think of ALL the changes taking place around MJ in the few months leading to his death, as well as MEDIA reports of his over the top drug addiction. The "media" is largely manipulated by entities who own a big chunk of it! I sincerely hope the FBI takes over this investigation because I don't trust the LAPD...and Dr. Murray should certainly be taken into protective custody and put on suicide watch.

Here's a very interesting interview with Raymone Bain...MJ's publicist.