Mischa Barton -- Strapped Up

8/3/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Embattled actress Mischa Barton got tied down in NYC this weekend ... by her dress.

Mischa Barton -- Strapped Up

Whoever picked this out for her should be institutionalized.

ashley

u kno what i think is funny????? How some bitc*es are on here claiming her to be''fat'' UMM do you little tarts not remember when back in the day everybody claimed she was TOO THIN,,,she looks ill, too skinny...blah blah blah? Ok, so the girl gains 4lbs and now yall call her fat??? I don't get it....I mean it's either haters ( people MAKING SHI* UP TO TALK ABOUT) or you idiots really dig the bones poking out of the skin look...which one? Yea the dresss sucks but why does she have to be '' FAT'' ... don't be jealous bc she makes 20 TIMES what you make

LakersFan

She looks fine..She could use a new hair style but otherwise I don't see anything really wrong with her. And she isn't fat. She isn't as skinny as she was on the O.C. but she isn't fat. It's people like you that make people anorexic and bulimic. She's looking happy lately and I'm glad for her.

Niki

I think she looks amazing! I don't think the dress is that bad. It isn't my taste but she looks good in it. She doesn't look anorexic anymore and that is fantastic. She is NOWHERE near fat either.

Anita

She's a stupid drugged out whore who's been denying for years that she has problems.
Reality finally caught up with the haughty liar.

Anita

she must be into bondage now

nufsaid

I was going to say something about how awful she looks but the fact that the 1st poster has confused her w/ Valerie Bertinalli (someone decades older than Mischa) says it all. hahaha.

TEAMBRANCA

TMZ disgraceful

leave this woman alone
she looks much better

look what tabloid ridicule did to MJ.....

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

No sh*t!! And would it kill you to get a hairdresser??!!

SERIOUSLY!!!

looks lke some serious weight gain going on!

s.white2007

Meesh gets hotter every time I see her! Nutzoidishness sure does a girl good!

Edwardo

I don't know? I mean I like the color match of the hose and dress. That's fine, but yea. The strappiness seems a bit excessive..

I don't think she as in her "body" looks that bad. She's looked better, but it's not terrible.

Mememememememe

I would love to rock her dress. I think I would look better in it than that naturally born female skank. Playing the crying game is my favorite. When I save my money since I live in a slum, maybe one day I can afford to get my Oscar Myer chopped off. Naturally, I have biotch t!ts!

anonymous

Mischa is officially a FAT TRAIN WRECK.

Just not looking good.

Weird body.

Chunky face.

gia

that dress must have been a WHOLE lot of fun to PUT ON!! yikes...can u imagine????

bsettle

I'd slam her like a screen door !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments