Pam & Tommy Lee -- 5,798th Time's a Charm

8/3/2009 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

America's favorite sex tape stars Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson partied it up -- and put their mouths on each other -- at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas this weekend. Anyone smell a reconciliation?!

Tommy Lee & Pamela Anderson: Click to launch
These two are definitely giving Sam and Lindsay some competition for the "break-up and make-up" record.

wish mj was here

tmz why did you put that filthy nasty pig on here? shes a skanky slutty ass pig.im beginning to think you would post anything on your site.hey pam close your legs your breath freaking stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tommy lee is ok he can get much better than that.now kid rock and tommy will be fighting over the piggy.my best advice to both of them leave that nasty skank alone before you get something that ajax wont wash off.what hogs will do to get attention.she needs help and bad.

jlove

to everyone posting negative things about pam having hep - she got it FROM TOMMY!

fernando

They have kids! you gotta try to keep it together for the kids! i wonder if they are drinking vodka and chrome soda at that club!!!

Miia

I think Pam is a beautiful women, what the hell does she see in this guy, he looks like a total loser

the truth hurts huh

27. I have never thought she was pretty. I always thought the original "tool time" girl was hotter. I don't remember her name.

Posted at 12:22PM on Aug 3rd 2009 by Dude
.....................

Debbe Dunning

Moe

Gawd she looks old. Time to get out of the spotlight old Pammi. Nothing to fall back on either, losy actress, plastic body, slut!

Babbs

Hey they soul mates...They belong together..I'm happy 4 them

sensible grandma

USE TO THINK PAM WAS THE SENSIBLE AND DECENT ONE. BOY WAS I WRONG. THEY ARE BOTH PIGS AND DESERVE ONE ANOTHER. ANOTHER DYSFUNCTUAL FAMILY. I CAN UNDERSTAND STAYING ON GOOD TERMS FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN, BUT WHY BE SO COZY WITH SOMEONE WHO ASSAULTED YOU AND WAS ARRESTED FOR THE ABUSE, AND SPENT SOME TIME IN JAIL BECAUSE OF THE ABUSE. YES, BE CIVIL BECAUSE OF THE KIDS, BUT MY GOD, STAY AWAY FROM HIM. YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND YOU LIKE ALL THE PUBLICITY.

cara

I'm glad. I love them together.

kim

who smells a reality show?? 2 desperate people looking at there fadeing life and career. yuck.

kim

HERPIES 1 AND 2. LETS ALL DRINK TO HEP C SHALL WE. GREAT ROLL MODEL FOR HER KIDS. DO AS I SAY AND NOT AS WE DO. HOW IS NICKY AND KAT DOING NOW THAT IS A SCARY STORY. DRUGS AND TATTOOS?

jake2006

Pam is not looking so good in her old age. Her face looks busted.

my2cents

They are bothkeeping the Penicillin companies rich!! He's hot and still has talent, she? not so much!! Her only talent is keeping those "flotation devices" perky. Thirty years from now, she will look like Cloris Leachman but will still have those mountains of silicone!

Annie

She runs back to him when she tries to piss off her current BF, or the current BF dumps her nasty ass........Neither one of these will end up "happily ever after" with anyone because they are too full of themselves and have way too much baggage for anyone new to deal with......they deserve each other!!!!!!!!!!

E

Mannnnnnnnn, has she hit the wall hard!! He hit the wall coming out the womb.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments