Michael Jackson Movie Coming Soon

8/4/2009 10:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Movie Coming SoonNew court documents in the Michael Jackson estate case reveal Columbia Pictures scored the footage of Michael Jackson's rehearsals and preparations for his London concerts ... but the studio is paying a hefty price.

Columbia will create a movie from the footage. Under the terms of the deal, the Jackson estate will get 90% of the profits and AEG will get the remaining 10%.

Columbia will guarantee a minimum of $60 million in return for the rights.

Kiki

48. You sick no life bastards! Whats sadists we have in the world.
Demeaning others to get a laugh out of themselves.
Michael's pinky is more loved and you'll ever be!

Posted at 11:21PM on Aug 4th 2009 by ann
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but see jelousy will make people say lousy things

~A true MJ fan from the heart~

Missing Michael Jackson! I pray every day and night that Jehovah let the truth come out regarding his death. If any foul play was involved the person or persons responsible for MJ's death should be dealt with. I also pray that Jehovah will bless, protect and keep MJ's children safe. To: Prince, Paris and Blanket, I know I don't know you, but I have loved your father for over three decades and it's safe to say that I love you also. I pray for you all every night. May Michael's magic be with you forever and may Jehovah's holy spirit guide you in the right direction forever. To: Mrs. Jackson you are indeed a true matriarch. "Life With Out End At Last" "Gone Too Soon" ~A true MJ fan from the heart~

we owe it to MICHAEL!!!!!

MICHAEL JACKSON IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A PIONEER............

Sidney

@ wha: The plastic surgeon (Hoefflin?) is supposed to be releasing a compilation of drawing MJ gave him as gifts, and he said MJ drew lots of pictures of himself as a little boy.

"It does seem to corroborate his preoccupation with his childhood. Because it looks to me like he even wanted to look closer to what he did as a younger child!"

Posted at 11:01PM on Aug 4th 2009 by wha

lankandiva

47. i do not condemn MJ to make myself feel better-- I condemn him because he was a WHACK JOB! and has no reason to be around children!!!!!!!-- you MJ fans blame EVERYONE but him!! he is the person who caused the problems in his LIFE!
sadly you have your ass too far up your ass to see this--
MJ was a low life junkie who should have been locked up in a mental hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he was not normal!!!!!

YOU JUST PROVED MY COMMENT RIGHT...THANKS FOR ADMITTING IT..CHEERS..KEEP BRING ON THE HATE..IT SHOWS WHAT SORT OF PERSON YOU ARE,YOU LOVE BULLYING TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER JUST AS BAD AS THE MEDIA..I FEEL SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU..TO PUT UP WITH SOMEONE SO IGNORANT..IN DENIIAL BECAUSE YOU SIMPLY MADE YOUR DECISION ABOUT MJ WITHOUT READING THE FACTS..THATS FINE YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW..YOU WILL GET IT 10 TIMES BACK IN YOUR FACE..THAT DAY REMEMBER ME AND ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE..I'D BE THE FIRST TO LAUGH..PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY MENTAL..THINK BEFORE YOU TALK SICK ONE..FOR SURE YOU WILL BE RIDICULED AND ACCUSED FALSELY WHETHER IT BE IN A SMALL OR BIG WAY JUST LIKE WHAT MICHAEL WENT THROUGH THEN YOU WILL KNOW EXACTLY HOW MUCH PAIN AND SUFFERING HE FELT..REMEMBER MY WORDS AND DONT BBE TO SUPRISED WHEN IT HAPPENS..

SJ

Okay, I'll get down off my judgment thrown since my condemnation of ANYONE is p-diddy dee doo doo

PastCanaan7

Who made the BIG money off the sale of MJs rehearsal footage?

Sony evidently outbid Columbia, or it changed hands twice.

Read carefully, then reread the current coverage re its sale to Columbia spec. the division of profit.

TEAMBRANCA

GO TEAM BRANCA GO
YOU GUYS ARE KICKING AS*

SHOW THOSE GUYS HOW ITS DONE.

And I will go see this darn movie a couple times if just to help Michael's estate out!

LOVES IT!

TEAMBRANCA

49 Raven

They awlays say hold for applause like that during these types of rehearsals.

Esp because MJ often sang the entire known song....than added some extra treat at the end.

Miss you boo. RIP

ThePrevailingTruth

I'm finding it interesting that only a select few have actually seen the rehearsal footage and based on what they saw are shelling out huge sums of money for it. And those who saw it are saying he will win Oscars for it .... I'm really wondering what is in all this footage. They did say he does moonwalk...

Jerry Martin

I'm going to efing puke.

crazy

oaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaau. how rich you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. a real man who knows to make real money. you know, all this stuff has a good part, too. i can wait to see it. the movie and so on. i hope to be your face, to have the new rehersals, new fresh air new coregraphy. i can wait. and at least one beatles song. i whant to see what you choose. i love you. well. tell me who ness is. i wish you only love and great successes . i love you deeply,

crazy

hahaha. no no no, ha ha. it's because ppl around here especially old ones, stand men's hair in this way only. it's like a.. superstition, or someth. haha... i thought of it when i saw YNA. you know... no...i like you picture of yesterday, picture from my blog.

WHITE AMERICAN

TMZ GET ME THE SCOOP ON HOW DEBBIE ROWE PARENTS FEEL ABOUT HER SELLING THEIR GRANDKIDS,OR WAS THEY IN ON IT ALSO.OH THEY MUST BE LIVING OFF THE $$$$$$$$$$SHE STILL GETTING FROM MIKE.THEY MUST BE SO PROUD OF HER.I WANT 2 HEAR HOW LOVING AND PERFECT HER CHILDHOOD WAS,2 SELL UR CHILDREN.CAUSE THERE NOTHING LEFT 2 TALK ABOUT THE JACKSON,THIS FAMILY BEEN CALLED EVERYTHING BUT A CHILD OF GOD.THEIR'S NOTHING LEFT ON THE BONE!SO TMZ SEE HOW MUCH U CAN DIG ON HER LOVING CHILDHOOD AND FAMILY LIFE STYLE GROWING UP!NOBODY DONT SEEM 2 CARE ABOUT THAT!GET UR HOUNDS ON THAT!DIGG ON SOME NEW SURFACE 4 A CHANGE IF U ALLL ABOUT GETTING PUTTING PEOPLE BUSINESS ON FRONT STREET.GO SPEND SOME $$$$$$$$$$ON SOME OF HER CHILDHOOD FRIENDS AND GET THE SCOOP!!!

jlm

I have been following this story she the day he passed.
But the story by Bob Jones really gives insight into what type of man MJ was.
It has really made me rethink MJ as a person.
Yes, he was a great artist, but other areas of his life were just plain wrong.