New court documents in the Michael Jackson estate case reveal Columbia Pictures scored the footage of Michael Jackson's rehearsals and preparations for his London concerts ... but the studio is paying a hefty price.
Columbia will create a movie from the footage. Under the terms of the deal, the Jackson estate will get 90% of the profits and AEG will get the remaining 10%.
Columbia will guarantee a minimum of $60 million in return for the rights.
Michael Jackson Movie Coming Soon
8/4/2009 10:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Get TMZ Breaking News alerts to your inbox