Michael Jackson Sells

8/4/2009 10:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson SellsThe new documents in the Michael Jackson estate case show the special administrators of the estate expect to haul in money in the "high eight figures" for merchandising and other Jackson-related stuff.

The docs mention the $5.5 million the special administrators already collected from Dr. Tohme Tohme. In addition, the administrators have collected "millions of dollars of tangible personal property throughout the country, including memorabilia and art."

The docs say the special administrators are deep in negotiations to market all things Jackson.

The docs claim the special administrators have resolved three lawsuits.

Michael jackson Launch photos

Insanity 7.0

47. 46. .....Hoo-hoo I'm going down baby You're talkin' Morphine

Posted at 10:25PM on Aug 4th 2009 by CENSORSHIP

I prefer a nice fatty - kills ya slower and there's no hangover

Posted at 10:27PM on Aug 4th 2009 by Anonymous
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says:
LOL Be nice

PastCanaan7

Branca you are one Money Making Miracle Worker.....!
Michael knew you were the right man to manage his affairs.
And most of us out here thought he made the right choice.
Now we know it without a doubt.

Now you and your team prove to be the sole ultimate guardians over the protection of MJs childrens future finacial security and this estate, and you'll be cooking with gas!

We also know that you'll ultimately be the protector of their physical and emotional well being, regardless of who has been appointed permanent custody, since the purpose of the executor is to safeguard all aspects in re to the estate.

Everybody's watched and listened to you carry out, so far, the duties of your designated position with fairness, intelligence, and due diligence and we're mightily impressed. You are a true counsel with class.

Proud of you John Branca, John McClain and Team.

GO TEAM BRANCA GO

1908 days ago

God when will this end?! The vultures who were not there when he needed help are swarming around his still unburied dead body trying to scheme ways to make even more $ off his back! Sick!!

Insanity 7.0

Insanity Says:

Thank you TMZ site moderator for removing the road blocks and allowing my posts to see the light of day. Until you do it again...

love them

who are the crazies who keep trying to stab the Jackson's in the back?, like they have inside knowledge, we can make up our own minds, thank you, now go play in the streets, and if any one should get michael's money, it should be his family, yes, better them then strangers and money grubbing Debbie who keeps coming back for seconds and thirds, leave the Jackson's alone, jealous haters.

Insanity 7.0

TEAM BRANCA Goes HARD!

Justice for all

Insanity 7.0

Insanity Says:

Business is what Business does...Now back to business JOE Jackson no disrespect HOMIE but sit down somewhere, anywhere, but at the table with Team Branca NOT! We already know what you're about we see through all of that B.S.

Deb

49. 44: I just said that there were interesting comments. I do not believe that MJ is alive. I do believe that his death is not timely and therefore requires investigation.... somethings don't ring "true".... and I believe that with someone so famous this needs further investigation... that's all...

Posted at 10:30PM on Aug 4th 2009 by Justice for all

I'm sorry, didn't mean to jump on you! I get a little crazy when people mention that site is all...forgive me?????

1908 days ago

U don't accept propofol if not some sort of addict...???

Deb

58. U don't accept propofol if not some sort of addict...???

Posted at 10:39PM on Aug 4th 2009 by Sam

What amazes me is that he was addicted to anesthesia (apparently). I cannot for the life of me fathom why anyone would do that to themselves? Insomnia - okay, there are sleep clinics for that. Michael still had some money, he could have used that to get help. Somehow they could probably have resolved his insomnia issues, yes maybe with medication but certainly not an anesthetic! I don't get it, I just don't get it.

1908 days ago

Yeah--the whole propofol thing is disturbing. Demerol etc. aside, that is hard to fathom, getting prop at home...?

Deb

56. This forum is just to out there for me... I am sorry but don't we all just want to get to the reason why MJ died at 50 years old? Something is definately WRONG here. There are too many conflicting reports. Some say, he was a drug "addict" others say "no way" he was clean... don't we all just want the truth????? Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

Posted at 10:38PM on Aug 4th 2009 by Justice for all

Yeah sometimes it gets too much for me, too. I want to know why Michael died. When I said the above about conspiracy theories I was referring to those who believe he is alive. Now if we're talking about a conspiracy to KILL Michael, that is a different story. He had many powerful enemies, any of whom with a flick of their finger could have sent an assassin his way. Or, instead of the direct route, lured Dr. Murray from the bedside while someone else injected something? We won't know everything, but we the public do deserve an answer. After all, Michael was a public figure. They don't call it the high price of fame for nothing. Unfortunately he paid it, one way or the other.

Insanity 7.0

59. 58. U don't accept propofol if not some sort of addict...???

Posted at 10:39PM on Aug 4th 2009 by Sam

Posted at 10:42PM on Aug 4th 2009 by Anonymous
Insanity Says:

Don't believe the hype....How do we know if MJ wanted to take that willingly get my meaning..That's just it we don't Morphine, Demerol, ect possible...anything else suspect...

Insanity 7.0

We only know what we read..Just what is the truth..