Michael Jackson Sells

8/4/2009 10:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson SellsThe new documents in the Michael Jackson estate case show the special administrators of the estate expect to haul in money in the "high eight figures" for merchandising and other Jackson-related stuff.

The docs mention the $5.5 million the special administrators already collected from Dr. Tohme Tohme. In addition, the administrators have collected "millions of dollars of tangible personal property throughout the country, including memorabilia and art."

The docs say the special administrators are deep in negotiations to market all things Jackson.

The docs claim the special administrators have resolved three lawsuits.

Michael jackson Launch photos

Deb

Don't believe the hype....How do we know if MJ wanted to take that willingly get my meaning..That's just it we don't Morphine, Demerol, ect possible...anything else suspect...

Posted at 10:46PM on Aug 4th 2009 by CENSORSHIP

True, true. Michael did supposedly say to the nurse that a doctor told him it was safe. If Michael was a trusting soul, and apparently he was to have all these leeches around him (how could he not see that???) then he would believe a doctor telling him that. Maybe he thought it was a safe, benign way to get a full night's sleep? We just don't know. All I know is, between the "new" revelations I have read versus the way I used to view Michael, I am all screwed up. Drink, anyone?

Insanity 7.0

Insanity Says:

...Mind you none of the songs were about Propofol. Demerol and syntheic smack maybe but no Propofol my god he's taking Propofol....

1906 days ago

Conrad Murray needs to tell the truth of what really happened---he is the only one who knows what happened that am.

Jill

Not everyone is sick about hearing news about Michael Jackson. Some of us have been fans of his for 35 years! Keep informing us TMZ, but do so without trashing him please. If some of you are sick of the Jackson news than go to another site where you can read about important stuff like Jon and Kate, who never gave us years of music and entertainment, but instead had eight kids and became famous.

Deb

64. Insanity Says:

Posted at 10:49PM on Aug 4th 2009 by CENSORSHIP

Yeah I would venture to say that wouldn't have been a best seller seeing as how only until recently were medical professionals aware of the drug, save the occasional patient who had it (like me) and couldn't stand the waking up grogginess and general lack of coordination for, oh say a half hour.

Insanity 7.0

Insanity Says:

How do we know what was in the solution..Just what the hell was in the mix?? The bottle say one thing but the drug interactions and reactions state another. Cardiac Arrest...

1906 days ago

"the mix"--now that is disturbing!! Who was conrad working for???

Deb

67. Michael read everything according to Jermaine...did he not read about the drugs he was taking??????

Posted at 10:52PM on Aug 4th 2009 by Sam

Maybe he read about it but he didn't understand what he was reading. Or its possible in his reading it said that, in the right hands, the drug was harmless. He seems to have understood he needed to be monitored while he was on it, like any patient undergoing a surgical procedure, but apparently that equipment was not used. If there had been a telemetry monitor watching his vital signs along with a pulse oximeter, any of the alarms should have been loud enough to wake the doctor. I have not seen anything that tells me equipment like this was in use.

Insanity 7.0

Now, Now Insanity says....

Mr. Murray (not doctor) may not have known. (I am just trying to give dude the benefit of the doubt feel me) The whole situation is suspect and something is being covered up. Just what no clue but my 6th sense tells me I smell a rat....

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

...as administrators of the will...omg..these " friends" lawyers r gonna become mega zillionaires..the r legally entilted to percentages while being executors..omg..I do like how fast they r acting though.but man..holy moly

1906 days ago

Hmmm...murry not knowing doesn't sound kosher, but who knows who handled the stuff prior...ugh!

Deb

Not to mention that contrary to popular opinion, the autopsy results have not been released which negates the number of pills that were supposedly found in Jackson's stomach. If he took any opiates or opiate derivatives, or benzodiazepines and didn't tell the doc, his respirations would have slowed considerably with the propofol and he would not have been able to sustain blood pressure or a pulse. I guess we have to wait for the autopsy results, everything else, according to the LAPD, are lies and gossip. We shall see.

BTW just because I have reconsidered my idolatry of Michael, that doesn't mean I don't still love him. I cringe at the thought that he may have done some of the things the haters have been saying. I still love MJ, he just fell off the pedestal I erected in his honor.

susan

Posted at 10:46PM on Aug 4th 2009 by CENSORSHIP
------------------------------

MJ had an anesthesiologist travel with him as his tour doctor during the HIStory tour, and he was doing the exact same thing, back over 13 years ago. Being put under anesthesia at night. He has a history of it. This isn't a new thing

1906 days ago

Ignorance killed him, along with those who emabled.