Michael Jackson Sells

8/4/2009 10:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson SellsThe new documents in the Michael Jackson estate case show the special administrators of the estate expect to haul in money in the "high eight figures" for merchandising and other Jackson-related stuff.

The docs mention the $5.5 million the special administrators already collected from Dr. Tohme Tohme. In addition, the administrators have collected "millions of dollars of tangible personal property throughout the country, including memorabilia and art."

The docs say the special administrators are deep in negotiations to market all things Jackson.

The docs claim the special administrators have resolved three lawsuits.

Michael jackson Launch photos

who the hell

Michael I was an awkward fat teenager, I had no friends, and I was an abused child. One day I decided I would take my own life. I planned it down to even composing a letter, which would make my mother feel terrible guilt for the abuse she had given me. On the day my life changed I walked into the lunchroom alone as usual, I sat at a table isolated from all other kids. Suddenly I heard music, it sounded like a kid was singing. I walked to the kitchen doors, peered inside, and saw a radio or record player i don't remember sitting on the window ledge. The song was ‘ABC’ and the group I found out later was the Jackson 5. My goodness I was totally in love with you.

I couldn’t get your records. my parents would have destroyed them, so I snuck to the library everyday. I would go into the little music booth and listen to a record at a time. I did that for 2 years then an album came out called “dancing Machine” I was given money for my birthday, It just so happened, that it came out in January my birthday was July 30th. so I went out and bought the 8 track. I snuck it in the house and when my parents were gone us kids ran into the living room and played it. I will always remember the first verse of the song that kept me alive for the next 19 years. Through an abusive husband and all that goes along with that. I changed the words and put them all over my book covers my senior year. I was a white girl going to a white school all the kids thought I had a boy friend named Michael they wouldn’t like Motown and I am sure they had no idea what it was.

Michael’s notes of Love are resounding
As you live day to day
His loving voice it will calm you
and send all fear away

Michaels words will be around you
Till your life is through
Cause his voice oh it is love
It shows his love for you

I stand here and I wonder
Why I was so abused
Then Michael brings me understanding
girl had to pay your dues

Michael I have been in love with you since 1971, you totally saved and changed my life. I remember remember the time video coming out in 92. I sat there with my 2 pre teen daughters VH1 was on 24/7 if they wanted it. I had just become a single mother, I left my abusive husband. I was so depressed no money, lived in a shack, worked 3 jobs to stay off of welfare.. Remember the time came on and My God Michael you saved me again. Because I did remember the time, I remembered that you were my first love really you were. Anyway within a year I met and fell in love with a beautiful Godly man and it was again all because of your beautiful voice and words. Thank you my darling man I will always love you. I never got to see you in person only on TV but I was always connected to you.

I was at the hospital with my sister she is on dialysis and had complications. She turned the TV on and there was a news break about you. I didn’t want to believe it; oh my God my Michael gone oh no. All the way home from charlotte I cried dropped Barb off and went home laid on the bed and wept. My husband called to see if I was ok, he had heard about your death. I was devastated. I was rushed to the hospital with an anxiety attackin the middle of the night. I couldn’t tell the medical people what I was so upset about they wouldn’t understand. On the 7th after your funeral I was taken back to the hospital, I could not breath I hadn't sleps well since your deathh they kept me over night because I was so depressed. Nothing anyone said made me feel better I was and am still overwhelmed with pain. Michael I want you to know I will never be the same again. No matter where I am no matter how old I get, I will never find anything that will fill the void that losing you has caused. I am so greatful I will always have your voice, words, and dances.

Insanity 7.0

Insanity Says:

And so I ask just what is the measure of a man's life when compared to all of the riches in the world...Everything one could desire?

-Greed Cash Rule

Deb

76. 72. ...as administrators of the will...omg..these " friends" lawyers r gonna become mega zillionaires..the r legally entilted to percentages while being executors..omg..I do like how fast they r acting though.but man..holy moly

Posted at 11:00PM on Aug 4th 2009 by just for the record

That's why Katherine wants to be an executor - MO MONEY! I hope that judge keeps Michael's will the same and doesn't let her have any say in things. I heard somewhere that Team Branca have to run things past her???? WTF??? What the he** does she know about business? Except how to bankrupt one? I think Michael made a bad move when he left her 40%; she obviously isn't happy with that, and wants to blow through the kid's money and the fee for being an executor too????? Can you say greedy bitch?

Why didn't he just cash in all the garbage, get his Vegas home and go on w/life and kids?? $ is addicting as well.

Deb

MJ had an anesthesiologist travel with him as his tour doctor during the HIStory tour, and he was doing the exact same thing, back over 13 years ago. Being put under anesthesia at night. He has a history of it. This isn't a new thing

Posted at 11:07PM on Aug 4th 2009 by Susan

Yeah, I know it's not new but *I* just found out about it. Shocking! The LAST celebrity I would have pegged for any sort of substance abuse would have been Michael. I just don't get it....

Insanity 7.0

Posted at 11:07PM on Aug 4th 2009 by Susan
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So now I appeal to your understanding...There have been false reports before...And be that as it may the aforementioned- how do we know what was in the bottle? It states one thing however, the drug interactions state that this would be a lethal combination an assured death of sorts if you will...

He needed to erase his sadness...we all have past stuff, but dealing is what determines future.

Insanity 7.0

Insanity Says:

The ends justify the means...Lethal Dosage...(Overdosage???)

-Greed Cash Rule

Deb

86. Insanity Says:

The ends justify the means...Lethal Dosage...(Overdosage???)

-Greed Cash Rule

Posted at 11:13PM on Aug 4th 2009 by CENSORSHIP

I hope they find out the truth about what happened and that the killer or killers get caught and sent to prison. From what I have read Michael couldn't give himself propofol; he would have been asleep before he finished depressing the plunger on the syringe. The world's greatest entertainer, taken from us because of .....sleep??? Nah there's more to it than that.

Deb

I'm off to bed - I hope all of you (haters and fans alike) have a great evening.

Insanity 7.0

Insanity Says:

Any doctor (Not Mr. Murray) would see that this man was stoned out of his mind and if this was the case for fear of drug interactions would not have put his medical license out there and risked his freedom to administer this drug.

-Self Preservation the first law of man save thy own a*@

susan

susan

89. He needed to sleep (insomnia) and propofol, from what I've read, helps one escape everything...something MJ desperately seemed to need...???

---------------------------------

I've had enough surgeries and enough Diprivin to last me a lifetime. You don't get rest from it. You think a split second has passed. while hours have passed by. The brain gets paralyzed. It doesn't go into REM. It's basically a medically induced coma.

Insanity 7.0

91. If people truly understood the amount of work that Executors go through with estates, and especially one the size and mess of this one, they would see that they deserve every penny of what they are paid. Making new deals is the simple side of it. They have to clean up the mess, deal with all the lawsuits, taxes, etc. Executors pay has to be continually approved by the court.

Posted at 11:20PM on Aug 4th 2009 by Susan
Insanity Says:

Your statement is correct! Mike knew that his will would be challenged...Don't you think?? So the people on his team had to be strong and not push-overs of suckers of sorts.