« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq to Beckham -- You're Afraid, Very Afraid

8/4/2009 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This might be the greatest piece of video we have ever shot! WATCH THIS!

"The Diesel" is looking to run right over David Beckham -- 'cause last night Shaquille O'Neal was trash talking like crazy, calling out the "scared" Galaxy star for refusing to accept his one-on-one soccer challenge.

Shaq: Click to watch
Quick recap: Shaq threw down the gauntlet on Becks, via Twitter, saying "u will never score a goal on me, I challenge you lil man." David responded by deflecting attention, telling press "I don't see him calling Kobe out ... I think Kobe could score against him."

But last night at the Sherman Oaks Galleria, Shaq took the smack talk to another level -- saying to Beckham, "There's no way you'd score on me ... how many goals did you score for the Galaxy?"

Shaq didn't just entertain our photog, dude shook hands and posed with every single fan who approached him ... and for the record, we've never seen Beckham do that.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

salwa

attention wh*re

vajina daraltma

beckham is my favorite player

yeah....and?

God, I hate Shaq. He has the IQ of a peanut. Lucky you born big and dumb so you could play a sport to make some cash, because you are a very stuipd man. Shut up already.

Maybe you can whip some ass but, as far a reading and grammar contest, you would lose your ego quick. Man, and you passsed those genes around too.

MindTerrorist

HWO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

bh

Shaq ALL THE WAY!!!

fazz

i don't think beckham's role is as a striker...he's a midfielder...it's not his KPI to score goals.. he will assist striker to score goals.
but he's a good free-kick taker....he curls the ball in!do some research!

Kaz

Not very biased against Becks are you? NOT!!
Come back to the Red Devils David, and be appreciated.

savon

Shaq will do anything for attention. Guess thats why the "wife" is out on the loose. Go and pretend to arrest someone. Maybe you can get on jon and kate......

bdog118

Great video... the laughing ass kissing cameraman should be edited out. Very annoying.

justice4MJ

i love Shaq! he's soo cool, stops and chats, doesnt get all mad with the celeb status, plays a joke, cool! go Shaq! rootin for him against...Beckham

MMAComments.com

If I was David..I'd kick it as hard as I could right at Shaqs big fat ugly face

Disturbed

Why is he doing this? It's just kinda makes Shaq look like a fool. I mean, they don't even play the same sport, there's never been any controversy between the two, why is he calling out a soccer player and talking trash about him? I really think Shaq is losing his mind.

doctor_gogol

Beckam is the Paris Hilton of sports. Famous just for being famous but doesn't actually do anything or have any talents.

the truth

LOL! Shaq is getting so desperate! He knows only Beckham can make him a huge amount of money compared to other stars!! Shaq is desperate to be known all over the world, and without Beckham, he cannot do that. Shaq NEEDS Beckham! He desperately wants to make money out of Beckham's name! Beckham on the other don't need Shaq at all for anything! He doesn't need Shaq to make money, he doesn't need Shaq even for cheap publicity! But Shaq need those, and the only man who can give him those is Beckham, that's why he's desperately need Beckham to be in his show, to be seen with him! LOL! Shaq is SUCKS!!!

sara

I'll bet a homeless person would pose for more photos than pretty much any movie star. Does that make them better? If so start following the homeless you reets.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments