53-Year-Old Busted for Attempting to Stalk Miley

8/5/2009 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The creepiest thing about the 53-year-old guy in this photo isn't the hair -- it's that he's been arrested a second time for allegedly targeting 16-year-old Miley Cyrus.

Mark McLeod -- the same guy who once claimed Miley had been sending him "secret messages" through her TV show -- has been arrested in Georgia on an "attempted stalking" charge.

Back in June, McLeod was warned to stay away from Miley, after a disorderly conduct arrest in which he told cops no one could keep them from "being together." Cops then warned McLeod to keep away from the actress.

But this week, cops say McLeod was spotted hanging around the area where Miley is shooting her new movie -- so they got a warrant and yesterday, they arrested the guy.

We're told McLeod admitted he was trying to get in contact with Miley when he was arrested.

McLeod is currently being held at the Columbia County Detention Center.

As we first reported, Disney got wind of Mark's June arrest -- the one in which he allegedly told cops a slew of crazy stuff about Miley -- and warned cops in L.A. to keep their eyes on him.

shawn

You know Im surprised he is alive if that was my daughter if i couldnt do it i would make sure that you where dead the first day you spent in a jail or prison. People like this DO NOT release the desire fo the person they are focused on.

UGGGGHHH

THAT DUDE IS PROBABLY A CHILD MOLESTER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, PEOPLE, STAY CLOSE TO YOUR CHILDREN AND NEVER LET THEM OUT OF YOUR SIGHT...............

CW

I can't beilieve Booger from the Nerds movie ended up being a stalker...that's some crazy $hi+...J/JK

It's either Booger or his twin! Classic! LOL

Wanda

They look like they belong together.

Yeah

OK, has anyone ever stopped to think that maybe this guy is telling the truth? Maybe he is engaged to Miley and she is just trying to hide it from her parents and they are going to elope. I mean, if people can believe that Jesus is the son of God then why would this be so far-fetched?

organicsupersquirrel

I'm not a MIley Cyrus fan, but as a victim of a stalker when I was 17, I am livid that many other posts wish he had not been caught or gotten her before he had. Stalking is a serious matter and not one to be taken lightly. It doesn't matter if you're famous or not there is no excuse for stalking. NONE!! Not a mental handicap or disorder, not as a joke, not " oh well she's famous so it doesn't matter", NOTHING! The man stalking me happened to have a mental disorder and people that I told about the problem made excuses for him, suggested in some way it was my fault, or brushing off my concerns even as he threatened me with harm and followed me everywhere and I had done nothing to bring that 6 months of anxiety and agony upon myself. We need more people to stand up and defend others who are being victimized by perverts like this. It's not about a like or dislike of a victim or would be victim. Its caring enough about a PERSON to stand up and say this is rediculous and needs to stop. I just ask that the rest of you give this some consideration before you post something nasty or while someone you love is going through the same problem.

iamcuriousyellow

How odd. This guy looks like my cub scout troop leader.

Rita Hayworth

This guy is pretty creepy looking but what's creepier than that is he was stalking Miley Cyrus. This guy does need some mental help. Miley dresses like a whore so she attracts creepy guys, it's as simple as that.

nightcrawler

AIN'T LOVE SWEET!

iamcuriousyellow

The title over this picture says "exclusive mugshot". How can a mugshot be exclusive? Mugshots are public domain.

Nickers

Wow, this is creepy! I hope this guy gets locked up for along time but probably not so Miley better be careful!!!

CW

I stand corrected...OGRE, NOT Booger! Still hilarious.

wishing they would just go the hell away!

CREEEEEPY

iamcuriousyellow

I think he's kind of cute. Vacant eyes and scraggly unwashed hair always get me hot.

gggggdfgdfgdfgdf

he's an actor i saw him iun a movie... this is a publicity stunt, just wait and see!

i dont want hr to die or anything. i just want her off the radio, internet, and tv cause im sick of her and her ear schreeching noise that makes me want to tear my ears out.

mark, stalking miley cyrus is not worth your time or energy!.

please dont waste your time..
she likes underwaer modles and 20 year olds.

i bet she's dating that guy liam whatever i bet 100 bucks .

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments