Bam to Wife -- We Can Work It Out

8/5/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Missy & Bam MargeraBam Margera has found a more effective way of dealing with his marital problems than going on a four day bender: Marriage counseling and meds.

The "Jackass" star, who was recently hospitalized with "dehydration" after a drinking binge, says he's been trying to work it out with wife Missy -- and she's forced them into couples counseling twice a week.

Bam also tells us Missy "thinks I have a split personality, like Jekyll and Hyde" and he has been taking the antidepressant Lexapro to control his "mood swings."

He says, so far, the counseling is working.

balls

gonads

balls

ball lover

balls

ball worshiper

balls

Ballapalooza

doc murry

noone cares about this clown,she deserves half for putting up with this loser,its all fake anyways..MORE MICHAEL PLEASE...we need up to the minute info on michael jackson please..my pocket protector is beeping because of lack of MJ news ..nerd alert nerd alert

Party 'till you die!

I'm seriously tired of this guy's high school antics (but I guess he makes $$$ acting the fool, so whatever), but I give him big props for being open about an illness that so many shy away from ever admitting. Unlike so many others (Yeah you, Britney), he actually has a chance of helping himself improve his situation because of his honesty. I bet when he's not 'on', he's probably a decent guy just trying to get along in life. It's one thing being typecast, but it must suck being forever typecasted as a Jackass! No wonder why so many of that crew has drug problems.

doc murry

why make him a hero for admitting it,,with all the groups like tmz he has no choice,,i never understand why we make heroes out of these people..brett farve's dad dies and the next day he wins a footbnall game,,big deal ..my mom dies and the next day im at work because i dont have a choice..do i get national attention, hell no not unless i go on a shooting spree or jump offf a bridge,like that golfer clown who wife has cancer..okay sad for her but lots of people get cancer and they dont have the money nor the access to the best doctors around but he plays golf and he is a hero..not in my book,,its joe smoe and jane doe who break their backs working and making this planet work everyday that are the heroes,,not michael jackson and his clan of money grubbers ..no sir eeeee

KINGOFHORROR

Wheres Don Vito? He can talk to BAM and Help!

GrandmaDynamite

I Give this A-Hole Another Year to Live......You Will Find this
Piece of Sh*t Somewhere DEAD!!!!!.....Maybe the 60lb. Carp will Gobble Him Up!!!!!

Mememememememe

I AM SORRY...BUT YOU KNEW GOING INTO THE MARRIAGE THAT THE GUY WAS UNSTABLE. NOW YOU WANT A NORMAL LIFE....GIVE ME A BREAK. SHE JUST MARRIED HIM FOR THE FAME AND MONEY.

iamme

Even though Bam doesn't want to admit it, he has a substance abuse problem. Adding an antidepressant to the mix is a bad idea. He already abuses prescriptions to adderrall and ambien plus hes a heavy drinker. Antidepressants have diffrent effects on people. It may make him worse, even suicidal. What happens when he gets into another argument? Is he going on another drinking binge? Mixing all those meds with alcohol would surely have fatal consequences. I've even heard Bam is drinking again. Hes on a tour right now with element and hes been seen at various bars. He just doesn't learn does he? He needs to realize that most of his problems right now are because of his substance abuse. Hopefully he'll grow up in time before he actually does have an overdose. He was just as bad, if not worse before he even got married so I dont understand why Missy is bitching. She signed up for this. I guess she turned a blindeye to his problems just so she could have her little fairytale wedding on tv.

Whatajoke

Hey Missy...NEWS FLASH!!!...Bam does have a split personality....It's called Dr. SOBER and MR. DRUNK........and Mr. Drunk is winning. Get out before his leaching parents & the coroner investigation into his death ties up all the assets.

Whatajoke

"Dear Lord......PLEASE don't let these two reproduce."

carriss

That's good, they're so cute together, and she does love him. I wish them the best. And if things do work out, I'd be glad to be his 2nd ex-wife LOL.

carriss

Ugh, I meant don't work out. My gawd I can't type.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments