Bam to Wife -- We Can Work It Out

8/5/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Missy & Bam MargeraBam Margera has found a more effective way of dealing with his marital problems than going on a four day bender: Marriage counseling and meds.

The "Jackass" star, who was recently hospitalized with "dehydration" after a drinking binge, says he's been trying to work it out with wife Missy -- and she's forced them into couples counseling twice a week.

Bam also tells us Missy "thinks I have a split personality, like Jekyll and Hyde" and he has been taking the antidepressant Lexapro to control his "mood swings."

He says, so far, the counseling is working.

doc murry

HEY CARRISS IM A BUM AND A NO GOOD POT HEAD... BUT I HAVE A TRUST FUND OF OVER 500,000 MARRY ME AND BE MY NEXT EX WIFE

OJ

this girl damn near killed bam and she gonna get half his cash....learn your lesson brother...Never marry them!!! chicks are a dime a dozen.

eb

I remember when Bam and wife were filming that "special" show about them getting married around 2 years ago, Steve O asked Bam if he thought his marriage was going to fail because all of these shows that were filmed for MTV, like the Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey, the Shanna Moackler and Travis Baker show and countless others ended up in divorce. You could see Bam's face turn very serious and said with confidence that divorce was not an option, or something like that. I wonder if Bam remembers this.

joe

What a low life!!! GROSS

hahahaha!

He doesn't have a split personality he's just never been told NO. He's nothing a spoiled brat who has a tantrum when he doesn't get his way. Marriage is for adults.. he needs to grow up not take meds.

weedGreens

Missy is HOT

rufus

Glad to hear that Bam is trying to work it out w/Missy. Love them both and it's nice to actually see a couple try and work things out rather than just divorce. Good luck to them both.

Dollface28

Sounds like my ex on his drinking binges, he dumps me because I called him a drunk and then less than two hours later calls me telling me he misses me, what a freak! Its impossible to be with a Jekyll and Hyde personality. One minute there are the sweetest person and the next a monster in less than 24 hrs. Pathetic, move on girl it will Never work out. They always get in their own way.haha

what a shame.

WOW. Prescribe MORE drugs to a drug addict? What a wonderful idea.

tattooed white trash...

It's called being a drug addict and alcoholic...not split personalities. Once he figures that out...all will be well.

Rhonda Fleming

We ADORE you Bam and Missy! My daughter has ALL of your DVD's, and we have all grown up watching you and your family, and your insane friends!
The thing is, you HAVE to grow up dear! Mixing pills and alcohol is the BIGGEST Jackass stunt you can ever pull!
You have so much support, a family who who be devastated if you died, and have such a bright future, that I pray you will see the light, and live a long and healthy life, many children, and peace and love always!
Remember, YOU are Bam Margera and CAN do wtf ever YOU want!
I also have you on my MySpace. Read what I have battled alone, then count yourself a VERY BLESSED man!
www.myspace.com/Sinnderrella

XoXo
Rhonda Fleming
Cleveland, Ohio

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

WHO CARES

kid

bam's gonna be the next novak if he can't pull it together and missy is trying to help him realize it. shes good for him and atleast hes trying to fix the problem.

sane

I'll take him just the way he is!!!!

Mama San

Good for them, it takes a bigger man to admit the issues at hand address them and work them out, rather then blame, and walking out, i.e, Brad Pitt.
I hope they make it, and Bam get the help he needs, it's called growing up and being a man.
I got a little more respect for the guy after this.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments