Bam to Wife -- We Can Work It Out

8/5/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Missy & Bam MargeraBam Margera has found a more effective way of dealing with his marital problems than going on a four day bender: Marriage counseling and meds.

The "Jackass" star, who was recently hospitalized with "dehydration" after a drinking binge, says he's been trying to work it out with wife Missy -- and she's forced them into couples counseling twice a week.

Bam also tells us Missy "thinks I have a split personality, like Jekyll and Hyde" and he has been taking the antidepressant Lexapro to control his "mood swings."

He says, so far, the counseling is working.

Sherie

I hope they work it out. They make a cute couple. Must be hard to deal with him on a day to day basis though. Takes a special girl! Good luck to them.

SuzyCreamCheese

I hope he gets the growth on his face removed. I'm sure it would pick up his sprits.

Emily

I took Lexapro and it made me really fat! I hope that doesn't happen with him. That can be dangerous to your health.

Snarky One

Bitch knew what she was getting into when they got married...which ruined the show!

michelle l

Being a huge fan of Bam's for years, and knowing, yes, he is an acquired taste, I just don't get why people have to make negative comments. If you don't like him, leave it alone. I had the opportunity to meet him in January, and he was wonderfully sweet and took time for his fans. He is close with his family and loyal to his friends. Also, he and Missy are not some "MTV reality couple". They go back to junior high when they first dated, and rekindled their romance after being with other people for some time. Mental illness and substance abuse is nothing to be taken lightly, and negative comments are not going to help anyone. He is hugely talented and not just some "jackass" who does pranks for a laugh. Those who know about him know he is very involved in other creative processes, i.e. directing, producing, hosting a radio show, promoting little known bands, artistic ability, etc. It seems that the most creative people are usually pained with some sort of mental illness and/or substance abuse, and unfortunately we have lost many of them over the years. I pray he gets the help he needs. I wish nothing but the best for Bam and Missy !!! ................................If not, I would be more than happy to be his next wife LOL

codysbaby

I think that he's just living his life like people are supposed to. Living everyday like its your last. If she cant take that then in my personal opinion they shouldn't be together.

Mickey

I hope they make it through.... I like both of them, and I have been a fan of his for years.
Go Missy and Bam! :3

what a shame.

Its truly a shame what he does to that poor woman. She tries to help him overcome his addictions and her only reward for trying to be a good wife is having him constantly cheat on her and completely ignore all the effort she puts forth. Shes an idiot for taking him back. There's no amount of counseling or meds that will ever fix this man's issues. He'll continue being an alcoholic drug addict douchebag who talks and acts like a 18 year old with a hard-on 24/7.

kymber16

I think he is wonderful and all he needs to do is break up with that B**** Missy.

Tera69

I dont get it,You people are saying who cares and F@#$ them, Well retards apparently you care or you would not read the story or even take the time to post a comment about it.

k8

Lexapro isn't gonna make him commit suicide, even if he does drink a lot. That's dumb. I'm on the same **** and I drink all the time. I'm not saying it's a good idea, but it's his business. You're not supposed to drink on any antidepressants anyway.

MellowMihael

Please, please break it up! We all know you have an affair with Ville, so just give up the act alreadyXj

Raeven

I've been a fan of Bam for many years, he is a very talented creative person, but underneath all the TV time and movies, he's an every day, normal guy, he has his flaws like everybody else, he got big from starting from the bottom and working his way up just how anybody else does, he makes money by doing what he loves, is there anything wrong with that? No. However, his drinking habbits are a little un-nerving, but it's his lifestyle, he's human, nobody expects him to be perfect, and if you do, then you shouldn't. Missy on the other hand, she's known him long enough to know Bam by now and she knows what she was getting herself into, love Missy, but, you married him darling. I think for Bam's sake he needs to chill from the booze for a bit, buddy, you're going to be in the same boat as Novak (Absolutely adore Novak) where he was, you'll have your ass on the first boat to rehab, speaking from experience, it's not fun. Yes, Bam will always have that Jackass part of him, and people need to realize the difference between Brandon (sober) and Bam (Boozin and Partying) I don't know him personally or anything, but we all know it's true, but that's how it is with everybody. I guess what I am saying is, I support Bam & Missy all the way, but Bam is only human really, he's allowed to make mistakes and he's allowed to have his problems, and Bam is just being who he always has been, it's not that he needs to grow up, it's his personality, I hope for his and his loved ones sake that he cleans it up a bit before he hurts himself, spend more time with your projects Bam, less time trying to drown yourself. Missy, Stay strong, he is a man (Lol) and he's gonna drink, party, be a **** head ( :P ) but you fell in love with him so you know damn well you wanna hold on with all your strength. (All the haters say she's money hungry, she knew him before the cameras dumbasses) Bam, best of luck, I'm routing for you, it's gonna suck a$$, but we know you can do it, never stop partying, but when people say Party Till You die, it don't mean drown yourself in Jager :P Hope you're doing well and all is good, hope you and Missy work out. Good luck and give Ville a kiss for me. XD

jourdan horak

i hope u 2 stay 2gether till u 2 die not say ing i wont that hot face to die i just wont them 2 stay 2gether!!!!!i luv u BAM

kman

alcoholic? his a drug addict, he did nitrous for a whole year with steveo and i got restricted access to a cky concert, where i saw him taking acid. his a fkn legend.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments