DiCaprio Spots DiBoobies

8/5/2009 8:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The topless chick happened to catch the eye of Leonardo DiCaprio in Ibiza yesterday -- and if track records mean anything, we all know what happened next...

media_removed.jpg

He may have split with Bar Refaeli, but this trip proved there's plenty of other hot, topless fish in the sea.

Anita

DICaprio is a user and a pig!

bpeter3196

LOL I agree no stress or cares in the world lots of sun & vactions & he's paler then I am. That picture of him in the water showing the girl he's supposeably spot so looks fake & that his head was poorly placed there. I mean his supposeably in the water yet the larger one where he's supposeably making a move & getting out of the water there's not one hint of water anywhere let alone near his neck like he had just been neck deep in water. Also you're telling me that he chose her? She looks way young & way to skinny. She's all bones.....Eat something girl.....

sfmitch

Leo is so into kicking back and getting his junk worked on by another guy. Everyone knows this.

Alex

Well I just wasted 2 minutes of my life, I checked out all the pics, in the hopes of seeing hot chicks, but every picture was of Dicaprio, BORING!!!!!!!!!! More hot chicks please, less boring actors.

jeff

Why would he waste his time with her when he could get a hot chick with big tits?

KM

WHAT BOOBIES????

who dat

This is an IQ test. The pic on the left with the caption, "see the rest", has been photo shopped.

OVER IT

::YAWWWWWN:: He's so frumpy.

samantha

I admit, I'm jealous of his lucre! However, he is one ugly S.O.B. Leo proves you don't have to be "pretty" to make it in Hollywood. The guy has loads of talent, but is lacking in the looks department.. I know some people will gainsay my sentiments, but if he was a checker at Albertsons, I'd be willing to bet NOBODY would give him a second glance.

All those fine women that he attracts are only interested in one thing, and it's not his sterling personality. If he wasn't a celebrity, he'd be relegated to jacking off on Friday nights. I throughly convinced of that. Good thing he has money and clout to ensure his Friday nights are booked up LOL.

midi

dude is gonna end up like jack nicholson real soon if he doesn't start doing a few exercises.

Lamenalgas

I could care less about what he looks like, but I gotta say he's in the right spot. I've been everywhere but nothing beats Ibiza when it comes to the beach/party scene. No Miami, no Greece, no Caribbean...nothing.

This is Wacked

Leo, you are too young to start looking like Jack Nicholson now. Hit the gym.

the truth hurts huh

To bpeter3196 - #19 .....

FYI: The word is "supposedly" - not "supposeably."

Justice !

Yea, Leo's so ugly .... NOT! That's why he was named one of america's most beautiful men.... DUH! Get a clue people. He's relaxing, trying to ignore the dweeb taking the pics. How would some of you like a camera in your face 24/7??? It's all part of being a celeb I know, just need to give them some space as well.

squeakermama

Hey #4 is that ALL you can ever say? ")

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments