Survey Says...

8/5/2009 1:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 76-year-old (right) was spotted at the MGM Grand in Vegas, looking useful.

Richards' real name is Colin Lionel Emm.

Dawson met his current wife when she was a contestant on "Family Feud."

Wrongagain

He kind of looks like Ray Bolger when Ray got old.

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

Whoa..........I thought also that he had died back in the 80's somewhere.

Linda Mott

He had a Johnny Carson Harvey Levin, Jack Nicholson type appeal. I loved him as an actor and on the game shows. He had real charisma.

Wanda W.

Oh my goodness, Dawson is one of my favorite game show celebs/hosts . When he was on Match Game and Family Feud he kept me in stitches with that humor of his . Iv always thought he was an under rated personality . Oh and on Hogans Heroes even my straight laced mother laughed her self silly . He looks good, I hope he stays around for awhile more to entertain us . Goodness knows we all need some good old fashioned funny business, that isnt in politics that is .

april

I'm glad they told us he's the one on the right otherwise I'd never have figured it out. D'oh!

Whamo

Who's the "Big Bird" beside him? She looks like she got her neck from ET! What is she 18-1/2 feet tall? J.C. on a cracker!

GrandmaDynamite

What a Sleaze.....He's Just Another Piece of Dog Crap!!!!!
Dawson & Bob Crane were 2 of the Most Crazy Sex Maniacs
Back in the Day. They Gave Grandma the CLAP!!!!!

Elizabeth

eeewwwww....he looks terrible. Guess that's the point.

Stephanie

Hmmmm- I had thought he was dead too. Glad he is doing well.

Ryoichi Morita

So how many people thought he was already dead?

hoochie mama

I remember Dawson as the ONLY celebrity who the contestants picked, when there was alot of money on the line on THE MATCH GAME. He always got the correct answer. He was a regular and won alot of money for contestants.
We used to think Match Game was rigged, because Dawson ALWAYS got the right answer.
But HE'S STILL ALIVE N KICKING !!!

Maniacal Zebra

Ya. It seems a lot of people have him confused with another Family Feud host that committed suicide. I've never heard a report that Dawson was dead.

It's Time For A Change

I enjoyed watching Richard on THE FAMILY FEUD. and I enjoyed watching him on HOGAN'S HEROS. I didnt know that he met his wife on Family Feud. Hopefully she wasnt one of the Wives...that really caused a Family Feud. But, seriously, I hope he is doing well

It's Time For A Change

To: #21 - I think she is a DRAG QUEEN

Rock

useful? he looks old and tired

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments