Wynonna -- Doesn't Anyone Know Who I Am!?

8/5/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing more shocking than Wynonna Judd's vibrant, two-tone hair -- watching her beg passersby to take pictures with her, even though they had no idea who she was.

Wynonna Judd: Click to watch

savon

Big old L just looking for some attention. How petiful. Hey, why don't you call Linda Holgan.........lol

Linda

This is very cool. She seems like a neat lady. I do know that she's a very soulful singer! You go, Wynonna!!

don't trust 'em

what she needs to make everyone familiarize with her she needs to advertise herself, ie: start singing...being out in the public eye. She needs to be seen out there and show everyone that she can sing. If she hides and don't sing anymore then no one will remember her or even knows her anymore because she stopped singing....

Black Teef

It's Yngwie Malmsteen saying "pull my finger!"

bernie

I think she is wonderful.....considering all that she has been through in the last few years she is looking great and edgy as always. There is only one Wynonna and she is pure class.

catielyn

She did a show out here last Christmas. She was actually very good and I really enjoyed her. She's a nice woman, very personable. No reason to put her down.

Ice Water

I thought she was incredibly cool and nice. I always thought her Mom road her coattails..she's the one with the talent. Good for her! Seems really cool!

jogo

Guess the alli didn't work at all!

jesus

"Moo"

kenyanobserver

She is so sweet. Nice person.

Sidney

So everybody's not a fan of country music - her accomplishments in music speak for her. She seems super nice and normal, and that's messed up TMZ couldn't even show respect when she was nice enough to give you the time of day. Obviously, TMZ knew who she was.

balls

Wynonna is a poo poo face.

Cabo

You people are so rude. Wynona was charming and she was joking about people not knowing who she is. Lighten up. Of course, it really doesn't matter WHAT the content of a story is on this site. People just love to be cruel and nasty at any given chance. What a shame.

Bev

She's a great talent, so all you jerks that put her down....shut the @#$# up!!!!

TX Ali

I was on a plane with her mom, Naomi one time. At first I didn't recognize her, I just thought-man that lady's hair is SO tacky! Imagine my surprise to stand next to her and realize who she was as we were getting off the plane. I thought, "Oh, no wonder your hair is so tacky-you're Naomi Judd!" She was incredibly nice though. SHE actually started up a conversation with ME!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments