Wynonna -- Doesn't Anyone Know Who I Am!?

8/5/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing more shocking than Wynonna Judd's vibrant, two-tone hair -- watching her beg passersby to take pictures with her, even though they had no idea who she was.

Wynonna Judd: Click to watch

Susan

Wynonna (and her equally pretentious mother Naomi) is a drama queen! No one cares about Wynonna, nor should they!

Debbie

How nasty of TMZ and others. She was just having fun and displaying a sense of humor about herself, and being friendly to the public. What' the big deal? And this was so harmless why all the insults?

uh oh

I like the whole family. They know where they come from and are not snobby. Just like Dolly they are COUNTRY and PROUD. I could care less about weight. She can belt out some great tunes, and handled the situation with class. Ashley is a great actress and their mom struggled to get them where they are now. Good for them.

Roro

Does anyone care who you are?

Rosemary

Don't think the Alli is working ......

Jerry Martin

Can she possibly get any uglier?

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

I'm not a fan of hers but I find this post pathetic. She says she doesn't wanna chat with the guy from TMZ cuz TMZ says bad things about people, the guy acted like it was ccol and then TMZ posts "watching her beg passersby to take pictures with her, even though they had no idea who she was."
TMZ seems to be sinking more every day. Not the site it used to be. More and more posts here remind me of Perez Hilton taking cheap shots at people. Tacky.

Annoyed

I love Wynona! She is so pretty and she has a beautiful unique voice....what a talent!!!!

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

YOU'RE RIGHT #40. I CAN SEE WHY PEOPLE LIKE WOODY HARRELSON DROP-KICK THESE GUYS ACROSS THE PARKING LOT EVERY TIME THEY GET IN THEIR FACES. TMZ IS BECOMING THE JOAN RIVERS OF THE MEDIA. TIME TO FIND A NEW BLOG.

Penelope

I happen to like this lady- she always seems so nice on television. I don't believe she begged people to take pics with her-that's nonsense. Wynonna is talented- at this stage in her career tv specials is about all. I wish her luck anyway.

pdilks

Winona looks like Ruby Gettinger's cousin.

Vince Shlomi

Wynonna who?

Raejean

That was very cute and she was good-humored about it. And yes, she's beautiful, so you haters of big women need to go eat a cheeseburger or something!

Raejean

Yes, that is true-she's a got a voice that will blow you out of your shoes.

Geez

In fairness, the dude was from France in his early to mid 20's. C'mon.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments