Abdul -- Simon 'Misses Me Already'

8/6/2009 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It hasn't even been 48 hours since she quit "American Idol" -- but Paula Abdul claims Simon Cowell is already missing her like crazy!

Paula Abdul: Click to watch

The ex-judge was at JFK yesterday, where she called the situation "overwhelming" -- but insisted the drama wouldn't change her relationship with her former desk-mate.

Abdul also said she hadn't heard about producer Nigel Lythgoe's offer to be on "So You Think You Can Dance" -- but she might have another backup gig lined up anyway: Babysitting ... for Barack Obama's kids!

For the record -- we know Nigel offered Paula an opportunity to become a "guest judge" -- but nothing permanent ... at least not yet.

doc murry

so she drinks a little and likes young guys..big deal...nigel has offered her 20 million and a date with ozzie osborne..how can she turn that down??

dave

I like crazy chicks.

TRACKER

GIVE PAULA THE MONEY OR YOUR SHOW IS FINISHED !YOU DON,T SEEM TO GET IT,WE LOVE PAULA SHE IS THE SHOW.AND TO KEEP KARA...DULLLLLLLLL.YOU RUINED A GOOD SHOW ,FOX / IDOL=STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDD

tifosi44

Just keep walking Paula, nobody cares about a wacked out has-been. GO please!!

MJSoul

Paula Abdul can get back into the music star ,she is still younger than Madonna and can dance, She is still Forever your girl. So Paula when is the Album coming out "Straight up now tell me!

me so horny

I heard that simon was celebrating her departure by saying yeah the bitch is gone!

Whatajoke

Babysitting Obama's kids???.....couldn't wait to wolf down the drugs after losing her gig.......total nut job.

Victoria

I guess I am the only one who will miss the little lady......she was a hoot - especially when she was on whatever she was on.

Remybonds

Jenifer Lopez is replacing Abdul on AI NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! www.mediatakeout.com has confirmed that a deal is in the making as we speak!!!!! I'm def not watching AI who want's to see a DIVA @ it's worse on National TV!!! N make sure you guys watch Paula on Lifetime's show DROP DEAD DIVA let's make it top rated so she could get a job!!!!!!! next season

SJ

Hey balls...what 2 things are you lacking ?

Ziggy

Quote: by THE REAL AND ONLY Mememememememe "9. She did the right thing. Do not cave in to that sexist, disrespectful amount of money. Like I have been saying, sue American Idol and Fox....prejudiced bastards!"

Agree with you there. I love Paula, she deserves to be treated better than that. TBH, who would want to do the same job for so many years. Not me. We all need change now and then. I think "So You think You can Dance" is a much better fit for her, and I think she would enjoy it a lot more.

Linda Mott

I think it shows bad taste to air your dirty laundry in public. She should have been classy about this and she wasn't.

tangledweb

I think she has been very classy about this. She has not been snippy or saying anything bad about her co-judges or anyone else related to the show...THIS IS CLASS - YOU FOOL.....

Cynthinia

Paula should have left for the disparity in salaries...it's really insulting...appearing very sexist...obviously the Idol management team don't see Paula's value...she'll get pass this moment...I won't watch for a few reasons...number 1...after last season, the show has really become a "voting contest"...based on personality not talent...they had some of the best singers, but it's about how the public votes...it's fair, I just don't like investing my time watching...Kara, may be a top notch songwriter, but I don't care for her public persona on the show...Paula may be loopy, but she's not being greedy...no matter who they bring in to replace her...I won't be watching...IDOL is designed to sell records, so the show will continue w/ or w/o Paula...but, by no means is this the end of Paula Abdul!!!

HUNNA

She did the right thing and she did do it with class she has said anything bad anyone

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments