Aww, Sookie, Sookie -- Paquin Puts a Ring on It

8/6/2009 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Newly engaged to her "True Blood" co-star Stephen Moyer, Anna Paquin -- aka Sookie Stackhouse -- showed off her ring in L.A on Thursday.

media_removed.jpg
The couple has not revealed when they will officially become vampire and wife.

Watch TV Online

LOl you people seem to take the show a bit too seriously.

perfect chick

I give this relationship a year, tops!

Rude!

You people are so ignorant! The ring looks like it is antique. Maybe passed down from his mother or grandmother. That is romantic. I am sure she looks better then you ignorant people talking trash about her. Jealousy is all it is. SHe gets to go home with his hot ass and you get to goto the market with your food stamps.

Anne Boleyn

Gross - I hate it when on screen couples hook up in real life. I'm sure when they run out of ways to have sex it will be over. It seems like these two are just in it for the humping.

Sophia Lord

Ok first STOP calling her Sookie!! Her name is ANNA!!! Congrat's to you both wounderful new's!!!!! My husband and I love your characters on True Blood "never miss it"! Knowing that behind the scene there is love as well as on screen is awsome!!! Good luck to you both wish we had an invite to the wedding!! Dont listen to the negativity of others!!!

JK

they have been living together for 2 years already so I think they are both in it for the long term. Stephen has never proposed to either of his childrens mothers so I think this is very serioy=us and they are very in love.

KIDS AT RISK karen lee

While I love them as actors (and as a very cute couple) ... WHAT IS THAT STONE>?
IT looks like a MOOD RING. IS IT A PEARL -- OR WHAT>??

It does look like it came out of a cracker jack box. Is THIS the "REAL" ring?

Jaz

JK, he had the 2 kids by his ex-GF who he was with long term. You made it sound like he's a random babymaker.

Barbara

I have been reading the Sookie Stackhouse books since I first saw the books at Barnes and Noble...I can not stop re-reading the series and can't wait for the next books...talk about sexy,romantic, and unbelievable stories...! What a nice Fantacy for us older gals! I really like Anna Paquin and Steven Moyer as Sookie and Bill, but the cast of "TRue Blood" are totally wrong. Jason and Sam are interchangeable, The Eric is sexy but not like the book charactor!! I really hate the change of storyline as the series could rock the world if it was true to the story. I've been reading my whole life, starting with Nancy Drew...boy have my tastes changed.

jeserine

awesome....i cannot believe that moyer fall to anna...well, good luck to both of them..

whatever!

are you kidding me...the so called Bi-sexual is a lez! and she should be proud of that instead of hiding behind a man because she is a women.oh he should at least admit hes gay...because he is with her so he can explore!...what a PATHETIC JOKE THESE TWO ARE!
LOOSERS!!!! THATS HOLYWOOD FOR YOU!!!A BUNCH OF LIEING BUTTS!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2