Jessica Crushed After Break-Up

8/6/2009 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Getting dumped by Tony Romo on the eve of her birthday was the best thing that could have happened to Jessica Simpson's career -- just check out the insane pap crush she attracted last night.

Jessica Simpson: Click to watch

Paps went absolutely ballistic for the one little "Indian" outside Beso -- and the wild scene ended in some hardcore chaos.

pam

You know, there are lots of restaurants in L.A. where the valet stop is right in front of the door and the paps can't get close. And then there are places like Beso, that are designed for easy access by the paps. The celebrities go there because they know they will get photographed. Call the paps, get your picture taken, promote your newest project be it a movie or a reality show. Getting kind of old if you ask me.

pam

That's not all just for Jessica. Eva Longoria hosted a birthday party for Ken Paves. Jessica, Eva, Kim Kardashian and a bunch of other celebrities were there. Jessica was the only one falling down drunk though.

LakersFan

Career? What career? Just because the paparazzi want to get another soundbite of her saying something completely idiotic doesn't mean she has a career. In that case Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton have a career too.

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

I REMEMBER HER REALITY SHOW WITH NICK. FROM WHAT HE SAID YOU COULD LIGHT A TORCH WITH HER POOP. iT REALLY STINKS, JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU, NO MATTER HOW BIG OF A CELEB. YOU ARE, YOUR CRAP STILL STINKS.

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

I THINK PAPA JOE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH HER, AFTER ALL THE COMMENT HE MADE ABOUT HER BOOBS SOMETIME AGO. EVEN POOR ASHLEY WAS ABLE TO HOOK A MAN AND KEEP HIM, EVEN THOUGH HE IS A NOBODY AND ABOUT 5'4, SUCH A SHORT FELLA!

jabba

She looks so happy!!! Set up for sure!! OMG--do they think the general public is as stupid as she is!! At least her papa Joe can call or 'text' the paps to give them a heads up!! Must be a slow celeb day so they showed up.

Hannah

#25 "She looks so happy!!! " That ain't happy, that's drunk! Other pics have been shown where she looks totally snockered.

PushyBottom

She must have been VERY BUSY calling all these folks to show up! She is done, she should count her millions with Daddy/Manager and just be happy.

Jessica

WTF? I don't think Jessica Simpson has worked for a while...why don't she work on a new record instead of running around all day working out...then eating the calories she just lost.

King Richard aka "Dick"

she is a has been really, if is was not for that stupid reality show, she would be a never was. she is fat, cant sing, has a man face with a big nose, and immature as hell....tony romo did the intelligent thing and RAN as fast as he could and dumped her fat ass.

LUPE

How sad this is that all of you are so negative towards Jessica, do you all lived with her at a certain time. Envy because you aren't rich and famous? Back up and post something constructive. Is this the example that you put to younger generation?
SHAME ON YOU ALL

Emmy

I am praying we are not going to have a round 2 of this no talent ass clown..ughh! This dirtbag is loving the attention she has been getting from the paps. I wish we could start a petition that will make her go away for-eva, no singing, no acting (dont know who told her she should, they lied to her ass), no reality shows, no pics, no nothing, not a peep! Poof & shes buh-bye's ...man wishfull thinking.).

King Richard aka "Dick"

@ saaaad #29, i may not be famous, don't want to be ---however, I love how losers like you automatically assume that people that don't like certain celebs are all "poor and envious." Like whoring yourself out for a living, making crappy music and straight to DVD "movies" and being a desperate skank so paps can take your pic is the only way to make money on this planet. I have plenty of money. how do you know a persons financial status online? If that's the case, then maybe you are rich too because you know so much. just the fact that someone has a computer and internet access fool shows they atleast have SOME money. I'll give you a hint how my family makes the money they do, every time you go into a Wal-Mart, K-mart,Target, Dollar Store, Family Dollar store, grocery store etc etc and purchase party supplies for your child's b-day or graduation party, or Christmas, Easter, Halloween, July 4th, ANY holiday under the sun really. That is money in my families bank account, And not just in the USA either, we sell party supplies all over the world via the internet, and also stores in Europe, Spain and Australia, etc. My grandfather started the company 45 years ago, and now my dad, who was his only child, runs it. He inherited the whole thing when my beloved grandfather passed. My brother and i will learn the ropes after college and take it over someday when my dad retires. And unlike Jessica, who i also think is sad and pathetic, a camera whore, and a "has been" and fat (does that make me a jealous POOR loser? not by a loooooooooong shot) our party supply company creates hundreds and hundreds of jobs at our warehouses, and shipping compounds. Not to mention, i know this sounds corny, but puts smiles on little kids faces all the the world. I think Jessica Simpson is a no talent fat desperate whore, not an ounce of "envy" here, and my mom could match her dollar for dollar on a shopping spree.....so put that in your PARTY pipe and smoke it. And put on one of those little pointy party hats too my family sells millions a year of. BTW, you are an idiot.

Tony

God, can’t she go away!!! Why does her father have to stage everything she does, just shows how desperate she really is. Get real; she hasn’t done anything worthwhile to merit anyone taking her picture. This is all fabricated by her father. He probably told her, sit with your legs open, need the cooter shot, don’t wear a bra, let your close fall off, get all the press you can She makes me sick!!! JUST GO AWAY you ugly thing

King Richard aka "Dick"

you go number 32 @ saaaad---i get sick of the brown noser celeb assistants or family members getting online and screaming that if you have an negative but honest opinion about their friend/kid then everyone must have no money and is jealous of their spawn...i for one cant stand her manly looking untalented big ass. she is not even pretty. and fyi tina simpson, that does not make me fat, ugly, jealous, or poor, i dont have acne, i live in a nice neighborhood and go to a pretty pricey all girls parochial private school my mum and dad send me to. I am 17, and i know not one person at my school or the all boys catholic school that my brothers go to and that my school cheers for that likes jessica simpson. My brothers were so glad when tony romo left her because they both though she was ugly and that romo could do soooooo much better and they are cowboys fans and were sick of seeing her in the stands.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments