Jessica Crushed After Break-Up

8/6/2009 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Getting dumped by Tony Romo on the eve of her birthday was the best thing that could have happened to Jessica Simpson's career -- just check out the insane pap crush she attracted last night.

Jessica Simpson: Click to watch

Paps went absolutely ballistic for the one little "Indian" outside Beso -- and the wild scene ended in some hardcore chaos.

LUPE

To number 32 & 35, I didn't asked you for your life story, all I said do not be so mean with someone that you don't even know personnaly. My Dad is a Oil Magnate, but we have to work our butts off. If your parents are so rich do you help them on charity events if you guys give to charity. We do and Jessica Simpson according with records does the same thing.
Good luck duds and please try not to write a book on these postings. It gets Boooooooooore.

King Richard aka "Dick"

Ha @ number 36, u sure took the time to read their posts! "Oil magnet," oh please sweetie, ur full of bull poop. U can atleast try to be a little more creative than that. Wat are some of the charities you give 2, im guessing none cause ur a liar.
I bet u live in a tralier 2. and i happen to kinda like jessica simpson so i am on ur side there. shes not my favorite or the prettiest girl out there, but i dont hate her like alot of peeps do for whatever reasons.

LUPE

At # 37 from 36. I like what you said is fair and like your sincerity, I do not know Jessica either but I like her, I appreciate that she is not like ParisHilton, Nichole Riche, Britney Spears and others. Her only problem is meeeeeeen. When someone is very nice either boy or girl people take advantage of one and take one for granted, till is too. late. My uncle is first and my father is second on the oil Industry. but they said we need to learn the hard way and finish college first. which is cool with us. Well # 37 good luck on everything sincerely.

King Richard aka "Dick"

to number 38 jaunita, well if you are telling the truth, good luck to you in college than, i hope u do well. I am sorry i called u a liar, i dont know ur personal life any better than u know mine. But looking back at previous pages u first said everyone on here is poor, fat & jealouas, & envious of jessica simpon, u should not say that stuff either cause u also have noway of knowing that anymore than i do. & i just think a lot of people dont like her & are not jealous at all. jessica simpson is not ugly, but there are a lot of waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay prettier girls out there, adn i have never thought ashlee simpson was pretty, even with all her plastic surgeries. And ur right, she is better than all those sluts u mentioned. but i think paris hilton is way prettier, even thou she is a slut, & paris hilton looks are all fake, cause w/out all that fake stuff--hair eyes makeup her nose jobs etc... paris is not pretty.

jessie

. I saw Tony Romo at a party the day after he broke up with her. He seemed to be taking it well and looking for a good time. Check out some video of the party
jessicasimpsonbikini.com/722855-Twitter-Tweets-about-Jessica-Simpson-Pics-as-of-August-25-2009.html

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3