Jude Law's Baby Mama -- Got Hooters?!

8/6/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ presents ... The Difference Between You and Jude Law

You -- wish you could take home a Hooters girl.
Jude Law -- did take home a Hooters girl!

Samantha Burke a Hooters Girl
Just last year, before the whole "carrying the child of a world-wide superstar" thing, a pre-Law Samantha Burke was slangin' chicken bones at a Pensacola Beach, Florida Hooters.

Hooters -- the official launching pad to your 15-minutes of fame.

doc murry

GRANDMA I AM SHOCKED AT YOUR LANGUAGE.

Ms Kris

Why is time being wasted on this nobody who can NOT keep her legs closed?

Law is a D lister NEVER had a hit movie in the US adulterer

WHO CARES ABOUT ANY OF THIS?

MindTerrorist

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

mmafighter4life

well i must be livin pretty good then cause back in 95 thru 97 i was baggin a bit titted red head who worked at a hooters.

Mememememememe

the difference is....we probably know more about this slut than he does. thanks to tmz of course!

Elektra

I knew it, my SKANKDAR never fails.

What a duck is Jude Law, beautiful but dumb.

alreadybad

So what's the big deal. You now have a ho trying to be a momma after she gets her celebrity status from screwing a has been that nobody cares about except tmz who is having a slow day.

Jesus

Actually, my wife used to work at HOOTERS! And i think my wife is way hotter too! So i win!

Liz

I'm so sick of these golddiggers coming up pregnant after dating rich men just a few times. What happened to their birth control? You know they're not teenage girls who haven't learned about protection yet but just a bunch of money grubbing tramps who want to steal from a man.

Liz

This tramp should have to support her child. She plotted this from the first hello!

Laurie

i can't believe the people knocking her down for having a J-O-B! i happen to like hooters, good drinks and great fried pickles. as for people slamming her for being knocked up, so what? i'd rather be knocked up by a rich Brit than some penniless idiot. and for the person who referred to Pensacola as Hicksville, obviously you've never visited. don't hate on a beautiful piece of the U.S. right here on the Gulf of Mexico w/the most gorgeous beaches of white sand, white like sugar. there's a reason they call us the Emerald Coast, our water is that beautiful....and on another note, i think she strongly resembles his wife Sadie. maybe Jude has a type.

proofnow

This is more proof that the girls at Hooters are Hookers. News stories have tried to report on this in the past but of course it was always denied. There is a corporate email that was sent to the girls telling them "what they CHOOSE to do is up to them but to not do it there" in otherwords - make the appt with the John at the table but be sure to pick a location other than the greasy wing spot. Only skanks would want to parade their boobs and butts in those outfits.

Amber

So let me get this straight: Just because someone works at Hooters, it makes them a slut? Sorry folks, I serve half of your daughters who are there with their "boyfriend of the week" wearing less clothes than the waitresses. You should feel lucky that I am there giving them some food in their mouths before they get something else shoved in it the second they hit the parking lot.

OKEEDOKEE!!!

Just because I got Jude drunk, flashed my tits and road him like a bull without a condom does not mean I was trying to get pregnant. Please respect my privacy and do not watch my interviews with Entertainment Tonight!, People Magazine & US magazine. I am not a golddigger. Jude Law just happens to be so rich he can afford to take care of over a dozen babies and is well on his way to achieving that goal.

Brad

she's fat, and why does she look so old at 24?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments