Obama's Girls Shake It Up

8/6/2009 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle and Malia Obama stepped out of the White House to satisfy one of the First Lady's biggest cravings: Hamburgers and shakes.

Malia & Michelle Obama: Click to watch
We're told the two chowed down on burgers, fries, onion rings and a variety of shakes -- cocoa, vanilla, toasted marshmallow and Milky Way -- at Good Stuff Eatery, the restaurant owned by former "Top Chef" contestant Spike Mendelsohn.

As for the Secret Service -- they just watched. No eating for them.

FYI -- the onion rings got the First Lady Seal of Approval.

Ha

If you are nonwhite you have not done your duty to mankind if you have not attempted to kill a beigeface yet.......

isthatallthereis

Who cares! I'll be glad to see 2012 if I have anything left in my 401 by then. Why is Obama trying to rush everything through congress? Look at polls people. The majority of the American people do NOT want government-run health care. And speaking of racist people...who was quick to stand up for his buddy and make a "stupid" remark about the police before having all the facts. He's done as far as I'm concerned. I had my doubts on election night when the Obama's looked more like they had just won the lottery than a presidential election. I only pray there is some hope left for our country when he leaves office after trying to make this a socialist nation!

cosmo in texas

I'm not concerned about the color of his skin. My concern is his inexperience with dealing with matters. His actions will effect us all. By the way, I'm caucasian.

Weonlyhatethosewhohateus

If you are against him because of his policies, that is your right.

If you hate him because of the color of his skin you and everyone who shares your DNA should be subject to immediate removal from humanity's gene pool.

Angela

Just in case anyone is wondering what I had for dinner - honey seared chicken with fried rice from Pei Wei's with their Chai tea. I'm just sayin'!

pua

The pro Obama people are so desperate to defend their rockstar president, it isn't even pitiful. Like many Rockstars, Obama can't play his instrument, he's all show, no chops, and getting outed as we write this. Hateful?? Only to those who's eyes are closed to the damage he is inflicting on the country. I really have to wonder what your lives will be like post Obama.......

romil1

9. The Obama's are the Oprah's of the burger joints! Each of these places just got tons of publicity. Ray's Hell Burger got an increase in business when the Prez ate there.Posted at 3:30PM on Aug 6th 2009 by Zombie_hands

That's funny. I would purposely STAY AWAY from a place if I knew they went there.

beasely

my life after post obama //?

how about my life after post bush,cheny and rumsfield.....
isn't that about the time my 401k went to a 201k.....
timing is everything,,,,

cosmo in texas

In 2012 Hillary will have my vote. If we can have a Black President, we can have a Woman President. She has the wisdom & experence to run the country.

You know who I am

This healthcare plan could be his own method of spreading THE AIDS epiDEMic and hepotitis C throughout Ameirca! Yes, we are a mob! A mob who wants to protect our God and and our Land from the DARKEST and BLACKEST, Evil beliefs! We stand with Fox News for FREEDOM!!

You know who I am

Barry is a VERIFIED friend of MANY HOMOSEXUAL satanists!! GOOGLE IT, he is!!! If BROBAMA hasn't deleted it alredyy!

Respect 4 - 1 Self!

YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU SAY OR YOUR GOING TO GET TURNED INTO THE WHITE HOUSE FOR THE WATCH LIST FOR SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT THE O'S......or did that news escape TMZ??????

Turn your friends in at flag@wh.gov....if they say anything bad about the O's.....

And they call this America??? If any other prez did that they would call for impeachment but since its GOD it's ok to turn your friends in if they say anything bad about the O's!!!!!

Ha

Decrease in the amt of apps for unemployment benefits announced today.

Obama's stimulus pkg did that, not ur friend the pretzel choker, He put us where we are. Yeah he created a new generation of future 9/11 plotters too with his little mesopotamian adventure, ppl who want to kill us because we killed their families, not because we eat hot dogs and drive big SUV's.

But then, I guess some ppl aren't happy unless they have another race or religion to oppress e.g.: American Indians, Mexicans, African Americans, the Jews in Germany, the Vietnamese, and now the Muslims

It's time for the oppressors to experience life as the oppressed.....

CinCal

TMZ show some respect..this is the First Lady!

grossed out

Michelle got huge hips from eating those hamburgers and shakes.