Bill Clinton

A Hero's Welcome

8/7/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Having secured the release of journalists Laura Ling and Euna Lee from a North Korean jail, Bill Clinton continued to do what he does best yesterday in NYC: Proving how much he really is The Man.

0807_clinton_splash_video-1
BTW -- We're pretty sure we heard an "MVP" chant in the background...

you must stupid

Why are all you people cursing Socialism? It actually works. You will love it once Obama gets his way after tricking all your voters into accepting it. He is a brilliant man. You are lucky to have him.

DeeAnn

Why was Al Bore, I mean Al Gore, there? Why, why, why???

Guess he needs all the photo ops he can get.

Amy

Hey bill!! There are americans that didn't even commit ANY crimes (unlike these 2 "reporters"), rotting in mexican prisons, why don't you do something about that? Oh right. No publicity in that.

nico

Clinton is a DOUCHE

you must stupid

I can't believe the Democrats are really insane enough to try and convince people they should give up their world class healthcare and instead support a plan that will take months, if not years just to have a routine procedure, not to mention how it funds abortions and kills off the elderly. Liberals are disgusting

Wow

Bill's just happy to be briefly relevant again. No telling what he had to do to get the journalists out. He hates President Obama and just wanted to steal his thunder.

Fred

I get he interviewed each of them in private to gain their release. Make um get on their knees Bubba!

little rascal

Good job!

supa b

This just shows Obama is a nothing, Bill has much more power then him even now. When are the troops coming home Obama you liar? Thats how you stole my vote! Atleat Mccain was honest about that!!!!

Janet

How many other people are rotting in in captivity in Korea and other places in our world? I wonder if the girls would still be rotting there if Lisa Ling wasn't a "celebrity" figure and old Bill wasn't an attention whore. ~ He probably flew out there so the poor girls would have to do him on the plane on the way back.

I hope they remember other people in captivity around our world.

Sultana

I was there in that shot at the end! what a stand up guy!

LAW

OMG, you all make me embarrassed that I read TMZ! After reading comments here, I have nothing in common with you losers. Don't you understand? Bill Clinton is da man?! Go back to preschool and learn how to read and write. After that, maybe take philosphy 101.

LAW

Philosophy. Billosophy.

Ron

This Former Presidental P*O*S* went over to Korea to give Little Kim something in trade, and I can only wonder what it is. It was during Bubba's Prez-e-dent-Sea that they acquired the stolen missle technology (from US), he gave them the nuclear technology(from US), under Sec of State Madeline Hag-right, they became the largest counterfeiters of US Currency in the World (why do you think it has all been changed with the magnectic strips). This is how they developed the bomb, and are exporting the technology to Iran and other America haters. Bubba and Al"The Sky Is Fallin" Gore, again sold out the US for The View's/Hollywood Insiders Liz Lin's Little Sister. Trust me this event has put money in Bubba's pocket, AL "I Am the Carbon Credit King Fleecher of America's" pocket. These are also the 2 that allowed Osama Bin Laden, not to be confused with the Prez Obama bin Robbin you, to run loose resulting in 9/11. Wake up America!!!

you must stupid

What's missing from this is the liberal hypocrisy. I thought N. Korea was a sweet little misunderstood nation? Yet they took two of our own braindead faux journalists and planned on locking them up for 10 years in hard labor. Democrats are dumber than dirt.