Bill Clinton

A Hero's Welcome

8/7/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Having secured the release of journalists Laura Ling and Euna Lee from a North Korean jail, Bill Clinton continued to do what he does best yesterday in NYC: Proving how much he really is The Man.

0807_clinton_splash_video-1
BTW -- We're pretty sure we heard an "MVP" chant in the background...

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

DeeWA2009

I have been a Bill Clinton fan for about 20 yrs now. GOOD FOR HIM!!! I am SO... GLAD "HE" was able to pull this off.

YEAH!! YEAH!! YEAH!!!

LensmanCT

Those two douchebags should still be in a North Korean prison. They made the choice to cross the border illegally, the US government should have stayed out of it.

bubbles

bubbles

shirliana

CONGRATULATIONS TO ********** OUR PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON ***************** AS WELL AS THE OBAMA STAFF FOR A ** SUCCESSFUL TRIP TO KOREA *** IN GETTING THE TWO GIRLS OUT OF THERE. VICE PRESIDENT AL GORE, OUR CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AS WELL.

IT WAS SO EMOTIONAL TO SEE THE BOTH GIRLS COME DOWN THE AIRCRAFT AND ESPECIALLY THE LITTLE GIRL WAITING FOR HER MOTHER.... THAN PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON COMING DOWN ....

J C

The Iranians know that Obama sent Clinton over to N. Korea and they see weakness.
They will use the current 3 american hostages to emasculate the Obama administration in the eyes of the world the way they did the Carter administration of the '70's.
They're already show trailing the French hostages to try to link them with the pro reform movement in Iran.
Democrats are so stupid.

Miss Sashay Bouvier

I'd let President Clinton in my pants any day. Or smoke his cigar, mmmhmmm!

Antipartisan

Ah yes, Bill Clinton the great humanitarian who killed thousands of Iraqi children with his brutal sanctions and lied us into Kosovo. How much longer will we white-wash the war crimes of American Presidents?

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

Plumpynut™ is great for starving children in Africa!!! :D You go Billy Boy!

you must stupid

He's already given N. Korea their nukes, so I wonder what other secrets he gave the terrorists? Why are Democrats on the side of terrorists and not the U.S.?

you must stupid

Real,

Quite possibly the best piece of fiction I've ever read. I think you're really a Conservative pretending to be a kooky Dem just to make you people look braindead. First off, Clinton was a horrible President. Had it not been for the Republican controlled Congress during his 8 years he would have been just as destructive as Obama. JFK would be a Republican today if he were alive. There's nothing about his policies that is aligned to any of the madness the DNC has now become. Also, I know you're just a hateful racist idiot to try and honestly say Clinton was a great President and better than Reagan. Most honest historians consider Reagan the second greatest President of all-time, behind Lincoln, both of whom are Republicans. I pray that your child that you've brainwashed with your stupidity will one day think for himself and realize how retarded his father was.

mklaw.commdewakaton

Please... he gave North Korea their Nukes, so Kim Ping pong owed him a favor.

Jake Navatka

If I were in NYC that day I would have been just like those people: showing some love for one of the best presidents of my life time. Bill Clinton truly is the man!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8