Jackson Toxicology Report

Propofol Plus ...

8/7/2009 9:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Toxicology Report -- Propofol Plus ...Multiple law enforcement sources tell us the toxicology report in the Michael Jackson case shows Jackson had a lethal amount of the anesthetic Propofol in his system -- but that wasn't the only drug.

We're told the toxicology findings show there was also alprazolam -- also known as Xanax -- in Jackson's system. Xanax is used to treat anxiety.

But our sources say Propofol was -- as one source put it -- "front and center in terms of why [Jackson] died."

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

Hey, anything is possible...I'm just having fun

TEAMBRANCA

Thank goodness they can finally nail Dr. killgood Murray

Guess he's bummed that 2-3 hour delay in calling 911 didn't get the evidence of propofol out of his system

Woo Hoo

Miss you MJ

doc murry

hey this is so fake hell i drink that propikol stuff every nite to go to sleep and it aint killed me yet..i saw michael jackson in a kfc joint just yesterday in kansas doing the moon w3alk and eating some crispy strips,,who really cares anyway,,the important thing is who the hell did all that surgery to his face ,,he looks like a monster ..oh the humanity..how can wacko jacko say he only had surgery on his face once ,,he is sooo a liar ,,,not once but maybe 30 times??/he is one scary lookiong dude ..no wonder he had to fake sex with girls because with a mug like that only creature he could get was a blind girl or a fat one..like a wha..le okayt time for more beer i love to go to raves but i went last night asnd ran into lindsey lohan and we partied like it was 1999 ,,then some girl knocked me down and started kicking me because i was so stoned ,,so i played dead and they finally asked me if i was alive so i said no and they kicked me again and then left,,im soo high right now.party michael even though you were a weird bastard

janalal4

I'm kinda skeptical about this story but I've always believed that most likely MJ was really trying to make this concert series a success & by that I mean he probably was doing his best to stop all the narcotics. Problem is when you do this it makes you extremely anxious & you develop "Rebound Insomnia". So this report would fit. He's taking Xanax to combat the anxiety & Propofol to deal with the insomnia so he can perform well at rehearsals. So this article says , "LETHAL dose of propofol"?? So it kind of sound like this wack-job Dr. Murray either miscalculated the dose or fell asleep allowing too much to infuse over too long a period of time??? OH LORD, THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING SADDER & SADDER!!!

who the hell

9. OMG!! What a crock !! The drug is out of the system with out a trce in the matter of 1hr or less. I talked to a doctor friend of mine and he says'

Correct me if I am wrong but if it was propofal that killed him while it was yet pushing through IV won't the drug stay in the blood as all organs that work these meds out of the systm ar now shut down.

TEAMBRANCA

ALSO BOYCOTT Enetertainment Tonight or send them email/letters for using Evil Diane Diamond...

YLG

Ok add me to your list of wack jobs, but I was suspicious of the MJ that made the O2 announcement too. He just didn't "look" like MJ to me, and I have been a fan since Mj was eight.

TEAMBRANCA

72. Have a crush on MJ since I grew breasts!!!

YOU ARE WRONG. THAT IS MISINFORMATION. Propofol has a rapid onset and offset of ACTION. But its metabolic half life and the half life of its by products is much much longer.

Your friend needs to reread the Pharmacokinetics chapter

mimi_loveMJ

There's nothing on CNN about this...meaning it's another "tabloid junkie"...

Z

Seems these "multiple law enforcement sources" with loose lips have forgotten what they learned at ethics class. What are they doing talking about this case outside of official channels? What are they afraid of - disciplinary action maybe? Either be completely transparent or keep your mouth shut. Hey I've got a secret but promise not to tell anyone OK? Yeah right.

Lorrie

Actually, THIS -- meaning the current TMZ post "Jackson Toxicology Report -- Propofol Plus ..." -- doesn't prove anything at all. It's just more unfounded media crap allegedly based on information from bogus so-called "sources." What's "reported" here probably isn't even close to true.

Show me the body or the real autopsy report, and preferably both. Until then, I'm not buying that Michael Jackson is dead, and neither should anyone else.

*****************************

This proves that Michael was not addicted to the pain killer demerol.

Posted at 3:30PM on Aug 7th 2009 by summer

Della

..STIR.....

Posted at 3:21PM on Aug 7th 2009 by Georgiehopper

________________________

as the cauldron bubbles.................

FULGY

Hey TMZ,
Who's your inside source, LaToya? LMAO!!!

queen bee

TMZ, YOU DO GREAT WORK, BUT WE WANT TO SEE THE ACTUAL REPORT. HEY WE KNOW MJ WAS ON A FEW MEDS MAYBE MORE THAN A FEW. THE FOCUS SHOULD BE ON THE ARREST OF THE DOCTOR AND OR DOCTORS WHO SUPPLIED THE DRUGS TO HIM. ALSO THE FOCUS NEEDS TO BE ON THOSE AUTOPSY RESULTS THAT KEEP GETTING DELAYED AND WHY. AND THOSE ATTORNEYS THAT ARE EXECUTORS OF MJ'S WILL THEY ARE GETTING PAID TO DO THIS NEED TO LET MJ'S FAMILY IN ON EVERYTHING THAT GOES DOWN. OMER BHATTI IS NOT MJ'S CHILD PEOPLE. HE WOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT THAT CHILD OUT OF THE WILL OR NOT HAVE CLAIMED FOR ANY REASON NOT THE WAY MJ LOVED KIDS. JOE JACKSON ONLY SAID THAT BECAUSE HE WAS AROUND MICHAEL AND HIS FAMILY SO MUCH HE JUST BLENDED IN LIKE A JACKSON. THEY WELCOMED HIM WITH OPEN ARMS LIKE ONE OF MJ KIDS. MICHAEL TRIED SO HARD NOT TO BE LIKE JOE JACKSON AS A FATHER THE TERM WACKO JACKO IS NOW FITTING FOR JOE JACKSON DON'T YOU THINK.

AJ

Only two drugs????? After all the speculation I would of expected more. Anyway its been 5 weeks, please release the official report and put a stop to all these 'source' stories