Kanye's

$100,000 Rap Attack

On TMZ

8/7/2009 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West has learned how not to make friends and influence people -- at least the people who will decide if Kanye goes to jail.

Kanye West: Click to watch
West absorbed himself in a freestyle rap Wednesday night in NYC, going off on TMZ for the "confrontation" at LAX where he smashed our camera light to the ground and his bodyguard broke a still camera last year. Kanye has been charged with criminal battery, vandalism and grand theft.

During his show he sang: "Who doesn't think it's illegal, TMZ? And I have to pay $100,000 to the photographer that said I broke his arm, but I was just breaking your f**king camera, I wasn't tryin' do you no harm."

Not only was Kanye's rant a bad move given there are charges pending .... he's also wrong. If we got a check for $100,000, it blew off the doorstep ... we haven't gotten a penny yet, and all we want is for him to fix our light. We're told the still cameraman -- who doesn't work for us -- hasn't gotten a dime either.

DON'T GET SCAMMED

kanye west is a poo poo face.

molly walter

Good one. Erik i presume.

S D M F

This video shows just how talentless Kanye is. If I had paid money to this fool, I would have demanded more than my money back. I would demand to be paid for the time I will never get back for listening to this talentless fool.

Dana

That rap is what is making the icon small, not the Paps' pics. That was an awful attempt at something.

Shelly

Can somebody please shut this loser up? It must suck waking up everyday knowing you are such a tool.

natalie

im so sick of this egotistical ass. i cant wait until he fades into oblivion. no talent wannabe.

tmz - stick it to him for every penny!

duse

not surprising. kanye isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the bunch, you know. arrogance and stupidity can be a dangerous -- and irritating -- combination

Honey

did anyone else notice, he called himself an ICON.... Bitch please... you are a joke at best... Kanye sux

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

I'M SO SICK OF PEOPLE DEFENDING THESE A$$HOLES. THEY STRIVE TO GET THE ATTENTION TO BECOME CELEBS, AND WHEN THEY MAKE IT THEY ONLY WANT TO PLAY NICE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS WHEN THEY HAVE A NEW MOVIE/CD TO PROMOTE. YOU WANT IT... YOU GOT IT TOYOTA.

First whores!

5. Paparazzi's are a deathtrap waiting to happen for some celebrities like Princess Dianna, who would not be highly disturbed and angry with these nutcases following u around and even will go into the john with you when mother nature calls. paparazzia's are sum of the earth!

Posted at 4:31PM on Aug 7th 2009 by Josh

-----------------------------------------------

3. All your fault TMZ. Leave Ye' alone, you vultures!!!!

Posted at 4:26PM on Aug 7th 2009 by MacT

----------------------------------------------

Hey Mensa members, do you realize when you come on this site that you are supporting pappers?????????? Think about it.

RIP MIKE

Kanye is an embarrassment ment to black people. Seriously he's obnoxious. This is why the N word will never die..

hamilTonyan

hey Harvey "Im a lawyer" sue him for defamation of your station

pollynoo

Puh leeeeze...Kanye, you are a no-talent douchebag. Your smart glasses are a joke. Get a real job and pay your taxes, boy.

Hollywood's a Hazard

14. turducken

Posted at 4:38PM on Aug 7th 2009 by turducken
I knew it wouldn't be long before I saw that moniker out there.

DON'T GET SCAMMED

I SAID, YOU CAN AUTO-TUNE A PIANO, BUT YOU CAN'T AUTO-TUNA FISH...................

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments