Naomi Campbell -- Pocahotmess

8/7/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One-upping alleged "1/16th Indian" Jessica Simpson, temperamental supermodel Naomi Campbell went to dinner with her boyfriend dressed in some sort of Native American getup in Italy last night.

media_removed.jpg
At times, the 39-year-old catwalk diva goes by the name Dances with Phones.

Casey

I'd sure like to put my peace pipe inside of her teepee.

Dan

Well it looks like it may have been some kind of costume event because her guy is dressed as a sailor....must have been a reason why she wore this outfit....other than just wearing for no reason....just sayin

deleta

Right on #10! This is WAY more offensive than anything Jessica Simpson said.

???????????????????????

any man that dates this skanky whore...is probably one big stupid jerk..............bitch needs cancer so she can die!

DON'T GET SCAMMED

balls

MyTwoCents

she can dress anyway she wants as long as she has a billionaire boyfriend.

Hollywood's a Hazard

10. Excuse me!... As a successful native american. I find this degrading! When me and my husband go out for dinner I should dress in rags, put some chains on my hands and feet and paint my face black!

Posted at 1:48PM on Aug 7th 2009 by SiouxBeauty
Lighten up! There isn't a group of folks on this planet that isn't poked fun of in one way or another. I laugh off all the latino jokes and there are plenty of them. So... When you go out to dinner, do you make a reservation?

savon

........and you black people "CRY" over being dised..........you are the biggest biggots of all..........cry;, cry, cry.

Hollywood's a Hazard

22. Like the hot mess reference...I am native american, Navajo, and this does not offend me..., it does appear to be a costume. I am proud of what I am, some people find offense due to lack of self esteem, etc...those folks need to get a life.

Posted at 2:31PM on Aug 7th 2009 by corgified
I salute you.

DeeAnn

Can you imagine if a Native American went somewhere in black face and in an Aunt Jemina dress?? There would be riots, ACLU, NAACP, Sharpton and Jackson all over it.

Miia

Being a successful Native American, I find this picture very offensive.
This women has always been a dumb ass. I have always hated her. I agree with Sioux Beauty, well said!

nobozo

O no no, no. Don't go blaming Indians for the ridiculous get up this silly bozo is wearing.
It has nothing to do with tribal dress.

FerrariGTC

Come on retards. Obviously it's a costume party. Look at the guy to the left, hes dressed in his doctor scrubs. Jesus christ people.

nanoja

This bitch has not met the right person to fu*k with. I wish she would come into my neighborhood and try the kind
of crap she pulls elsewhere, throwing phones at people, hitting them, etc. So would have her teeth knocked out, and
get her faced smashed in. Something she richly deserves.

Casey

I'd sure like to stick my arrow in her quiver.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments