Beckham Puts the KiPOSH on Paula Abdul

8/7/2009 6:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Victoria Beckham has landed and is ready for her closeup ... as a temp judge on "American Idol."

Victoria Beckham
With Paula Abdul off "Idol" -- for now -- the former Spice Girl arrived in Denver on Friday just in time for the start of the show's auditions.

If anyone can help crush the hopes and dreams of thousands of wannabe singers ... it's Victoria.

Palm Springs

Americans HATE this skank. What idiot on AI this this would be a good idea ? Paula had HEART. I doubt that this stick of a woman even has blood. She has no talent, so why should she be paid to judge ANYBODY,,,,Oh wait...It's happening...OMG..I can't believe it. Just looking at this photo turned me GAY. In an instant ,,,POOF...I'm straight. I see this very unattractive woman and I'm gay.

Proud American

How is this tone deaf loser going to be able to believe her judgement.

Whop der it is

She's got talent? NOT

beasely

oh just gag her,
will not be watching without paula,

LosCabos

I don't understand what made them decide that this woman would be a good choice for a judge in AI. Now it's gonna be almost impossible to take this show seriously. Victoria is not even a serious artist. She's just a photo op poser and a fashionista wannabe.

asdfjkl;

she looks like shes extremely addicted to cocain

Rina

OMG Shoot ME!!! Wont be watching if the "Posh Spice" comes on IDOL! Booooooo to her

Rina

OH WHAT THE HELL. IDOL IS GOING DOWN THE TOILET FAST WITH THAT HORRIBLE PLASTIC SPICE GIRL! WELL IT'S DOWN HILL FROM NOW.

mystert

Oh please, this is the biggest publicity woohaa going. I'll tell you what's going to happen. A fake act is going to perform, they'll ask Victoria her opinion, the curtain is going to open....magically it will be Paula to diss the whole comment and throw her out. The whole A.I. Paula thing just sounds so cheesy. But you know that's how it's gonna end up.

Doodles

What does she know about musical talent?

Mark Henaghan

The rumor is Simon and Ryan Seacrest had something going on in terms of a gay relationship. At least that's what they say in Barnes Green, England, where they were seen having tifts. It's no wonder his company is paying him Seacrest all that money, and why Paula is getting kicked to the curb.

happy day

This skinny, no talent, big forehead, fake boobs, no teeth, is going to replace paula?? what are they thinking about the ratings have hit rock bottom, good bye AI, our family will not watch any longer.

Miss you paula

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

You know... I'd like to be thinner BUT oh my ..She looks anorexic, like a skeleton. I don't get guys being arracted to that.She looks scary..And her hair has always looked stupid. Female bodies ahould have "little" bit of meat on them,and some clue in the chest area that you're a girl.. Her as any role model just make me ill..

Pls don't make me feel sorry for Ryan!

quick ... get Victoria a Big MAC, biggy fries and a large coke (not diet)!
Ick, I can't stand that woman, but probably because I like Paula much better.
I, for one, will boycott AI for sure. A bunch of my friends are planning to boycott, as well.

Mark

OMG, AI is getting disperse.