Beckham Puts the KiPOSH on Paula Abdul

8/7/2009 6:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Victoria Beckham has landed and is ready for her closeup ... as a temp judge on "American Idol."

Victoria Beckham
With Paula Abdul off "Idol" -- for now -- the former Spice Girl arrived in Denver on Friday just in time for the start of the show's auditions.

If anyone can help crush the hopes and dreams of thousands of wannabe singers ... it's Victoria.

Lilarose

Yep, we need an anorexic on American Idol to go with the other crazies.

Now our young teens can follow Posh's example and starve themselves like she is doing. Maybe Posh can just throw up instead of talking about each performance.

Pls don't make me feel sorry for Ryan!

maybe Posh can TEACH the young girls who watch AI how to become an anorexic or bulimic young women! You know, like a training course!
GET REAL FOX! A voting scandal with AT&T in May and now this??? Paula doesn't deserve the disrespect.
BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT ... this is the only way these a*holes get the message.

LongJohn69

She picked a loser for a hubby so what makes her think she can pick a singing star?

Diana

Don't watch the show but anyhow don't care for her because she's all plastic. Never saw her attempt to smile before, and I wonder if she has a plastic surgeon in residence?

Joanie

VICTORIA PROJECTS A "SMELL ME" ATTITUDE---SHE ACTS LIKE SHE HAS A STICK UP HER ASS---SHE'S NOT AT ALL LIKEABLE!!! WHO THE HELL WANT TO WATCH HER OR HEAR HER OPINIONS---UGH--- IDOL, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING????????

Tooofunny

I have watched American Idol since season 1 . I'm done, Posh is a want to be celebrity. Ashame on American Idol. I really gave Simon more credit. Can't beleive he let this happen. Paula was goofy, but that's what America expected. I hope America boycotts Idol. Let Posh go to her own Country and judge !!!!!! England, I guess has more class. That why she has her head up America's as---- !!!!!

TrishRN

No thanks...I won't be watching w/o Ms. Abdul. Sorry AI, you got it wrong. Please do not think you can have powerful stars fill in for her and make it a go...might as well have Katie Holmes dance and lip sing, too.

Joanie

AMERICAN IDOL ---ADMIT IT, YOU SCREWED UP---GET PAULA BACK , AND GET THAT UGLY BITCH OUT!!!!! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING RIGHT????? YOU WILL LOSE MANY VIEWERS FOR SURE!!!!

too sad

skinny, no talent bottox head

Woo Hoo!!!!

Will someone tell her and her husband to go the f*&^ back to England where people might actually give a damn about them?

too sad

boycott idol,
it is done, stick a fork in it .

Woo Hoo!!!!

Oh goodness! This will be worse than Paula!

Pedro Garassino

oh my dear, I wanna be a papparazzi.

Joanie

I WANT TO KNOW , WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS???? ALWAYS POSING, NEVER SMILING, ACTING LIKE SHE'S BETTER THAN EVERYONE, AND WHY DOES AI THINK SHE'S AN ASSET TO THE SHOW??? DO THEY HONESTLY THINK "ANYONE " LIKE HER??????? I HOPE THEY READ THESE COMMENTS

marnie