Beckham Puts the KiPOSH on Paula Abdul

8/7/2009 6:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Victoria Beckham has landed and is ready for her closeup ... as a temp judge on "American Idol."

Victoria Beckham
With Paula Abdul off "Idol" -- for now -- the former Spice Girl arrived in Denver on Friday just in time for the start of the show's auditions.

If anyone can help crush the hopes and dreams of thousands of wannabe singers ... it's Victoria.

Jim

america hates the beckhams

BigMini

It would be a great insult to up and coming talent to have her judging. Whilst she was one member of a reality TV girl band - she has since demonstrated not only a lack substance and talent but a lack of INSIGHT!!! Victoria Beckham is at best a pretender.

I agree with all prior comments about boycotting American Idol if she is installed as a judge. I think it is a big mistake for that brand.

batman

I find it strange that they book so called singers to judge the show that wouldn't make it on American Idol themselves. This Spaz girl sucks!

tangledweb

hahahahahaha How much are they going to pay her??????
NO PAULA - NO IDOL

Kawika 3

She's just another good lookin piece of Ass !!!!!
Theirs more on the way....
No Brains, ALL Looks...

Lisa

How the hell can she judge others when she cant even sing herself??????????

SoCal Razzles

I don't like POSH or her pretentious ways...

SoCal Razzles

and she needs to exfoliate those nasty elbows...YUCK.

Telya

Ok, now it's not funny!! Get Paula back at any expense and leave Posh to her other duties, whatever they are.

The Gay Terrorist With Acne On His Balls

POCKET ACES, BITCH!

oreo

bubbles

Inny

#14

"You couldn't give a royal ripping sheet...on the tube again."

When you put down a countries people....

do it right.

We wouldn't want any Brits to think...

you're illiterate.

Oh, sorry....

you are!

I Love Memphis

Can't wait to see the show with Victoria!!! It will be a welcome addition. I was getting pretty sick and tired of that other one being drugged and high all the time. She just loves to get up and dance to steal the show from the contestants. She was a loser. She is nothing but an overated cheerleader. Victoria Can't wait to see you. You will be GREAT on the show. Maybe you could become permanent. Would love to see you and Simon go back and forth. Ha Ha. What a breath of fresh air you wll bring. Finally, a woman with beauty and class.

Bart

I've never heard her say anything, she just walks around with that stupid look on her face. I think Kermit the Frog would be better.

Chris

Oh I REALLY won't watch now! I can't stand this pretentious bitch.