Actor Claims He May Be Paris' Daddy

8/9/2009 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The godfather of Michael Jackson's three kids says he "could be" the father of Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris .. and it sounds like he may be waging a legal fight.

Mark Lester -- a longtime friend of Jackson's -- says M.J. asked him if he would donate sperm during the time the singer was married to Debbie Rowe. He says a London clinic contacted him and he obliged with the donation.

Lester claims there's an uncanny resemblance between his 15-year-old-daughter Harriet and Paris.

Lester, who spoke with News of the World, says he is willing to take a paternity test.

Lester says he has "concerns about the welfare and upbringing of the children." Lester says he does not currently have contact with Jackson's three kids and it's "heartbreaking."

Lester did not say he's gearing up for a legal fight, but the signs are there ....

UPDATE: 2:27 AM ET: Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Londell McMillan, is scoffing at Lester's claim and the move made by Dr. Arnold Klein's lawyer in court last Monday. McMillan said, "These genetic lottery attempts aren't going anywhere. They have no legal standing. They may seek 5 seconds of fame but the claims have no merit."

Previous 15 Comments | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107

Araba Lucy

Is this guy ready to pay child support? He should shut up already. How does he think the children will feel, many years from now when they google their dad or their own names and find this shocking information. Was he an anonymous donor/ Why did he not ask for a DNA test and assume responsibility when MJ was having financial problems? What sort of friend or Godfather is Mr. Lester? He should be ashamed of himself. If he wants contact he can go to court. Perhaps the kids no longer want to have contact with him as he has demonstrated that he cannot be trusted. Araba

Lorne

anna nicole is the mother, and I am the father.

maki

you can really see the resemblance.... please now that jackson's dead people everywhere i'm saying i'm the real father or mother! please, where were these people when the kids were born?!

michael's the father and that's it!

Mom

Take all the kids away from the Jackson Family. As long as they remain with this family they will be screwed up for life.

cali chick

If he was really the father why wouldn't he be dealing with this in PRIVATE!!! oh wait he is just another person trying to get their 5 seconds of shame off of Michael! Poor MJ he was right he couldn't really trust ANYONE!!

TH3A

GIVE ME A BREAK....................I REALLY THINK IT MATTERS BUT THEN AGAIN IN THOSE KIDS EYES THERE IS NO OTHER
"FATHER" EVEN IF MJ WASNT THE BIO FATHER I FEEL AS IF IT SORTA DOESNT MATTER HE LOVED THOSE KIDS AND THEY LOVED HIM NO ONE CAN REPLACE HIM AS "DADDY" AND NO ONE CAN POSIBLY SHOW THEM THE LOVE AND AFFECTION MJ SHOWED THEM..............MJ TAUGHT THOSE KIDS TO BE KIND,CARING,RESPECTFUL AND STRONG!!!
HOW DO YOU THINK IT FEELS TO GROW UP WITH A MAN THAT YOU THINK IS YOUR "FATHER" TO RAISE YOU W/O A MOM (BASICALLY THE ONLY PERSON THEY HAD) THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THAT MAN DIES AND YOU ARE HEART BROKEN BEHIND ALL THAT WHERE DO I GO-WHO DO I LIVE WITH-WHERES DADDY? THOSE ARE SOME OF THE QUESTIONS THE KIDS THINK TO THEM SELVES................LATER ON IN THE SITUATION YOU MOVE W/ GRANDMA SHE HAS TO FIND A WAY TO PUT IT IN THE RIGHT WORDS THAT HE IS DEAD AND THAT HE MAY NOT REALLY BE YOUR DADDY?
NOW THE QUESTION THE CHILDREN ARE ASKIN IS WHO IS MY DADDY IF THIS MAN THAT HAS TAKEN CARE OF ME FOR JUST ABOUT MY WHOLE LIFE IS NOT MY DADDY THEN WHO IS IT?

YA C THATS TO MUCH FOR THOSE CHILDREN TO TAKE THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER WITH THE PEOPLE THEY HAVE KNOWN SINCE THEY WERE BROUGHT TO THIS EARTH IF NOT MJ KATHERINE IF NOT KATHERINE JANET!!
THEY DONT NEED TO BE WITH THERE GOD FATHER?
THE WORLD NEEDS TO LOOK AT WHAT MJ WOULDVE WANTED FOR HIS CHILDREN HE WOULDNT WANT THEM TO BE FORCED TO PEOPLE THEY BARLY KNOW OR KNOW AS GOD DADDY!!
MJ'S DEATH ALREADY HAS SCAR'D THOSE KIDS FOR LIFE...........JUST IMAGINE THEM TO FIND OUT THAT THEY WERE BASICALLY LIVING A COMPLETE LIE FOR EXAMPLE -GOD DADDY=REAL DADDY...............REAL DADDY=GOD DADDY!!!

AND IM 14 AND MY DAD WAAS IN PRISON FOR 11 YRS OF MY LIFE GOT OUT WHEN I WAS 11 I CRIED ALL THE TIME BECAUSE I DIDNT HVE A DADDY AND WHEN HE GOT OUT HE WASNT WHAT I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE AND IT HAS SCAR'D ME FOREVER DO TRUST IN ME I KNO BUT NOT EXACTLY HOW THEY FEEL AND I CAN ALSO RELATE TO MJ MY DAD SINCE HE HAS BEEN OUT OF JAIL CALLS ME Bz AND FAT AND TELLS ME IM GONE HAVE TO PAY SOME ONE TO LIKE ME BECAUSE IM SO FAT AND YOU KNO WHAT IF I EVR HAVE KIDS I WILL NEVER EVER TREAT THEM AS IF THERE NOTHING AND THERE UGLY I DNT WEAR SHORTS BECAUSE OF THAT AND I CRY ALL THE TIME BCAUSE I FEEL LIKE MJ WOULDVE RELATED TO MY STORY AND I WOULDVE TRULY GAVE UP ANY THING TO HAVE A FATHER LIKE HIM AND IT HURTS ME THAT THEY HAVE TO SUFFER NOW BUT WORDS CANT EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL TOWARDS THOSE KIDS I LOVE THEM AND THE JACKSON FAMILY I HOPE TO MEET THEM ONE DAY!!

AND HE TRULY ISNT A WACKO MY FATHER IS!!!
SO [PLEASE] LET THAT MAN REST PEACEFULY.....
iLY YOU MJ............
PARIS.....B|ANKET.....PRINCE

Cheryl

Paris is obviously of mixed heritage. Her hair and eyes, her skin are all considerably darker than the other's. No way, no fluke of genetics, could possibly have created this little girl from two fair-haired light skinned people.

GET A CLUE ALREADY!

Ziggy

Mark Lester's mailman from 15 years ago was a cute, blue-eyed blonde who loved to look backwards in all of his photos. Mark's wife waited for the mail every day with an intense yearning. Mark was never at home when the mail delivered.

Hmmmm... Mark's daughter poses the same way and wants to be a mail carrier when she grows up.

PB

wtf!!! so many ppl claiming MJ's kids are theirs! sometimes i don believe. but sometimes,ya i cant deny theres resemblence...

Missy

Michael is the biological dad of Omer,Prince,Paris,and Blanket.Get over people!

Previous 15 Comments | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107