Billie Jean: The Kid Is Not Not My Son

8/10/2009 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billie Jean Jackson -- the other completely sane woman in court today claiming to be the baby mama of MJ's spawn -- just told us a "double negative" in the song "Billie Jean" proves Michael Jackson fathered Blanket with her.

Billie Jean Jackson: Click to watch
The song came out in 1983, Blanket was born in 2002.

Also, Billie has no idea what a double negative is.

Rumble

All phychiatists should gather together and round up to catch all these nutcases and put them all in cages before they run around and endanger other

Patricia

I think this people is just trying to have money from Michael's death. Do ever think, for even a second, in those kids?? no wonder why michael protect them from all of this!! It's something to be very ashamed of! I'm a mum myself, and for sure will never put my kid is this situation, can you imagine their heads? poor kids, I would like to congratulate Katherine, their grandmother, i really think she will raise them very well, like she did with her kids! AND LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!!!!

dory

put this woan i a straight jacket and stick her in a padded room with claire fields cruise..

Annie

Blanket looks like he is from Peru or Ecuador or Middle eastern especially with that straight hair. Not one of these kids look black. Look at Michael when he was late teens early 20's...that is what the kids should favor. Not the new and improved white Micheal.

I think Klein engineered Michael to look like the kids....maybe the reason for all the nose jobs to try and get it to look like theirs. Where is there any resemblance?

Maybe Joe is Omer's daddy?

Pat

MJ WOULD HAVE NEVER TAPPED THAT...SHE IS A LYING HO LOOKIN FO SOME DOUGH

jay

50 Years Later: NEW YORK I never knew YOU Loved Michael Jackson.

Sidney

TMZ, taunting the mentally unbalanced? That's every bit as cruel as making fun of a person with a physical disability. Either leave her alone or facilitate her in getting psychiatric help. Anything else is just wrong.

Ben

I swear, I thought this woman was Whoopi Goldberg when I first saw this headline....lol!

ADRIANA

LOOK AT THIS MADNESS AND REALIZE THIS IS WHAT MJ HAD TO DEAL WITH EVERY SINGLE DAY OF HIS LIFE EVER SINCE HE WAS LITTLE.

People he cared for abused his trust deceived him, his father abused him verbally and physically; and then worst of all the media/press raped and stripped him of his dignity publicly and hounded him mercilessly. And through it all he smiled!

I wonder how many of us would withstand the same introspection into our lives and how we would handle the pain. Before we case stones at MJ maybe we should imagine ourselves in his life and ask ourselves how would we manage it? How would we escape the pain?

Kathy

I agree with the poster who said they now know why Michael covered the faces of his kids! All these crazy people out there claiming this and that and surrounding him and his kids everytime they left the house!

As I said in my other post about the other loony woman, I hope Mrs Jackson uses that money to move FAR FAR away with those poor kids so all of them can have some semblance of a "normal" life - even after Michael's gone (just like Elvis and how the nuts claimed they were his "long lost kids" and people trying to get to Lisa Marie), these poor kids are going to suffer from the idiots looking to cash in on his fame or money, or both or just plain CRAZY like these two women and that "friend" and dermatoligist now claiming they're all the parents!

What a crazy world!

Em

This woman and all the other ding-a-lings are why the family cannot comfortably bury Michael anywhere without complete secrecy. I truly believe there are nut cases out there that would dig up his grave. Unbelievable. And people scoffed when Rev. Al Sharpton said at Michael's memorial, "I want his children to know there was nothing strange about your daddy, it was strange what your daddy had to deal with." Maybe people will now get why he was so completely private, put masks on his children, didn't trust anyone, suffered with anxiety-depression-etc. - this was his day-to-day existence.
All of these people claiming their 15 minutes of fame are not true fans, nor friends, nor whomever they claim to be or have been to Michael Jackson. They are part of the reason he is no longer with us.

angela

man- her cheese done slid off the cracker....

MJ is King

Crazy bird - this is a person whos a prime candidate for a propofol injection

MJ is King

Crazy bird - this is a person whose a prime candidate for a propofol injection - anybody got the telephone number of Dr Murray

Charstar

She certainly needs a refresher course in math, obviously her dates of giving birth are only 19 years off; got to hand it to her; quite a fertile imagination!! Not knowing what a double negative is; just shows the caliber we are dealing with...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments