Billie Jean: I Want to Bond With Blanket

8/10/2009 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billie Jean Jackson is bound and determined to be a part of Blanket's life -- she just filed legal papers, begging the court to give her three days a week with Michael Jackson's youngest son.

Billie Jean asks the court to grant her three wishes:

1) Hire a handwriting expert to check Michael's will for forgeries
2) Not to be arrested by Katherine Jackson or John Branca
3) Get to visit Blanket every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2 PM

And there's this: "MICHAEL JACKSON IS GOD, and GOD cannot die, yet his ESTATE is in this probate court."

Let that simmer for a bit.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

PA WOMANIZER

Oh my God.... The doctor gave a lethal dose of Propofol to Michael. I just knew it! That is why he went missing most likely.

PA WOMANIZER

You guys gonns have to eat crow if she turns out to be a biological mom....

Hannah Evans

Grr This Is PATHETIC!! Prince, Paris And Prince II, Are All Michaels Yeahh??

Prince And Paris Are Debbie Rowes Kids.... EVERYONE KNOWS THA RYTEE?

Helena....A Surragate Carried Prince II For Michael Soo Yeahh :|

And I Didnt Realise He Wrote A Song About A Propaa Woman Lol.

Anita

Why do you and to visit Blanket now you sign over your right to MJ for 20.000 doller and you think you got the right to that child you give that up when you sign the paper. it seen like you just want the to. and you call your self and parent and put and price tag on your child head to you and Debbie Rowe need to go and sit down some wear. God give you a child and throw it way and now you are comeing back to clame the child Mrs KJ you need to DNA all of them. then go from there. if ti not your grandkids let them go remove them for the will. all they did is set MJ up for his money. MJ should have when througth adoption department of childern and family and got is kids because they would never let the perent no who have the kids. and wear they are at. then the baby mom drum will go away. I would not let them see them at all. they are wake on the doller sign go they want get pay again over and over. MJ like a big mistake of chosen women in his life. I bet someone is put them up to this. at every angel so they can get pay to. And for the will why there was paper place on number v were it state it that John Brance, John Mc Clain and Bery Siegel as Co-executors you see it from the side if someone toke out what ever was there by place the paper over it it seen like the will was change and I notice the M and the J how MJ sign it's not the same becase I seen his signature on albums cover and on paper and not the same on number 5 it lok like it as change it seen like the lawyer are stealing from the Jackson not helping them. and there no way MJ left his will to no lawyer when he have family I no I wouldn't. ever body no family is alway frist. no metter what you go thought in life.

phoo

I'm saying for real! Billie Jean girl stop filing those court cases because all you people filing court cases; are getting in the way of blanket Jackson's real mother comming forward. She has anxiety attacks in large crowds.I guess may be someone is putting you people, who are filing these cases up to it.By the way she is not contesting my,Michael's will shes contesting Katherine Jacksons agreement with that Debbie rowe gal. she is disagreeing with debbie rowe visting any of my michael children.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14