Billie Jean: I Want to Bond With Blanket

8/10/2009 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billie Jean Jackson is bound and determined to be a part of Blanket's life -- she just filed legal papers, begging the court to give her three days a week with Michael Jackson's youngest son.

Billie Jean asks the court to grant her three wishes:

1) Hire a handwriting expert to check Michael's will for forgeries
2) Not to be arrested by Katherine Jackson or John Branca
3) Get to visit Blanket every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2 PM

And there's this: "MICHAEL JACKSON IS GOD, and GOD cannot die, yet his ESTATE is in this probate court."

Let that simmer for a bit.

porqueyolodiga

Ok, I'm kind of confused now. who is this girl? It was clear that the other was really, really pirada, loca !!! but made me laugh a lot.... but this last one?

HumanNature

We just enter the TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!!

bigman

hope the tip i gave you guys regarding this women comes out...you guys know my email.... thanks tmz

Sand D

crazy turd-mites
If someone gets a restrainer order againt someone does that equally mean that that person who gets it has to stay away from the one it gets it against???

caroline

And people STILL have the decensy to ask WHY he covered his babies faces?
Can people now see WHY he did that?

Well.. so nutcase's like this woman could do no harm.

Raejean

After what I heard coming out of MJ's own mouth during the Martin Bashir interview, saw how he lived, saw what he collected and how he collected it, I doubt if I'll ever want to consider him mentally all there and innocent in the same breath (I only had one rhinoplasty, I just changed; people change, don't they?...etc.). Fifty-year-old people don't behave like five-year-old people unless they are mentally challenged or crazy like a fox.

Della

10. We just enter the TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!!

Posted at 8:02PM on Aug 10th 2009 by HumanNature
_________________

I think we have been there for some time...

caroline

Im waiting for the catffight between Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise and Billy Jean Jackson.

Both say they are parents of MJ's kids... hahahahaha!! I wanna see them pull each others hair out.

Dont forget to mention the third nutcase.. she wasnt in court today, but her name is Nona Jackson and she has tried to gain custody of MJ's kids before..

Random Lurker

@ Raejean

I partially agree with that, but according to a psychiatrist who testified at the 2005 trials, MJ had the mentality of a 12 year old which was caused by never having a chance to actually be a kid.

Now, considering that, ever watched him during the Bad tour?
Select concerts you'll see he doesn't act very "innocent". Cough cough...
Alter egos. lol.

whatev

I'm scared for the kids.....some nut will try to nab them.

illusionist

This is getting out of hand!

Jennifer

who, when, how? Come on give a break this is too much now.

LucyInTheSky

Hi, Louise and Human.....found your niche here have you?
Bet there will be laughs aplenty on this board!
Later you guys.

WHERE WAS HOLMES?
WHERE WAS INSANITY?
AND WHERE IS CHICO? (make yourself known chiclet, we're in dire need of your "voice" in the upcoming weeks!)

Random Lurker

OMG who names their kid "Blanket"? Unbelievable!

---

His real name isn't "Blanket", its a nickname.
Blanket's real name is Prince Michael ll.
"Prince" is the name of Michael's grandfather.

dory

the only person she sould visit is the men in white coats.