Billie Jean: I Want to Bond With Blanket

8/10/2009 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billie Jean Jackson is bound and determined to be a part of Blanket's life -- she just filed legal papers, begging the court to give her three days a week with Michael Jackson's youngest son.

Billie Jean asks the court to grant her three wishes:

1) Hire a handwriting expert to check Michael's will for forgeries
2) Not to be arrested by Katherine Jackson or John Branca
3) Get to visit Blanket every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2 PM

And there's this: "MICHAEL JACKSON IS GOD, and GOD cannot die, yet his ESTATE is in this probate court."

Let that simmer for a bit.

Alex

Compared to the people surrounding him, MJ was the most normal !

Now, I understand why :

- he did not want to show his children's faces
- the family doesn't want to disclose when he is resting

Whop der it is

Well Michael hope you can RIP, because you created this circus with the animals you hung out with. Now they want to feed OFF YOUR CHILDREN

liz

Since 1988 the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Dept has had to deal with lunatic fans of Michael Jackson's. He always attracted the fanatic, idiots that were totally out of touch with reality.

The guard station had photos posted on the walls of the craziest ones that law enforcement had to haul away if they appeared, and of course they always said they were his lover, wife, mother of his kids or anything else. This is just the beginning.

Annie

Maybe the Jackson foundation should come out with a line of Mother's Day and Father's Day Cards. Could be a good seller.

Only marry foreign women

You do girl. You'll have your day in court. Family court loves women and hates men. SHOW ME THE MONEY

HumanNature

95. 11. We just enter the TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!!

Posted at 8:02PM on Aug 10th 2009 by HumanNature
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you mean the Twilight Michael Zone? TMZ? Get it?
nyuk nyuk nyuk

Posted at 9:36PM on Aug 10th 2009 by Dirty

******************

YEP!!!

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Balls must be on break.

mimi

ok how are these women feely walking the streets? they are not sane and i think they really need help or a good slap.

Diva

This woman obviously has serious mental issues...to ignore her could be dangerous for the kids, though. Dismissing her as just another whackjob could be a big mistake.
For real, why doesn't someone issue a 72 hour hold order on her? Find out the real deal and get her some help for Gods' sake. Of course, she will only get real help if she has good insurance.

Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! haha

OH LORD!!! KATHERINE NEEDS TO PUT A RESTRAINING ORDER ON THIS WOMEN....WHEN EVER BLANKET GOES OUT WITH HIS BROTHER AND COUSINS AGAIN THEY NEED TO WATCH HIM CLOSELY,BECAUSE IF THIS CRAZY B!TCH SEE'S HIM SHE'S GOING TO KIDNAP HIM.

Spellchamp

To all the straight male readers on here: there are a LOT of women out there like this one, with mental issues! God knows how many! You could be dating one of them! At the first "red flag", I suggest you get out while you can. The danger with these women is that they're unstable and unpredictable, while appearing normal.

I went out one night with a woman, while in my twenties. It was your basic "one night stand", but unusual for me because it was a weeknight.

In the morning, I fixed her breakfast and began getting ready for work. She started bawling and crying! I asked what was wrong and she said I was LEAVING her!

I told her I had to go to work! That didn't matter. She said I was supposed to stay with her. I wasn't supposed to leave!

Well...long story short, I managed to get her out and never saw her again! And guess what? I never had any more one night stands!

That was also back in Ohio. Maybe it was something in the water.

NOT!

Just sharing...

camyzu

What tipe of legal papaers she have???

Ben

Posted at 10:27PM on Aug 10th 2009 by Spellchamp

SOOOOOO, that was YOU!! You know, I never got over that, big guy......:D lol, just kidding; but couldn't resist...:D At least you're man enough to admit you did that and own up to it....:)

Yeah

Who the fu@k is Billie Jean Jackson?? Are you kidding me that a person would change their name to match the title of a song about a women accusing a man of being the father of their bastard child? What is wrong with people? What is her connection to Blanket? Gee, I really hope that Billie Jean gets her three wishes. What does the judge look like? A freaking genie? The crazies are coming out.

Ben

Also, I totally agree about keeping a super close eye on those kids; ALL of them. I see pictures of them out and about and they seem so happy, but then I see other people around them and it scares the begeezus out of me for them, too. I protect my daughter with a killer instinct (and she's 25 and 9 inches taller than me, but still....) I just hope alot of those people I see around them are bodyguards.