Garner & Garber

Take a Trip

8/10/2009 9:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He may have played her father on "Alias," but Victor Garber has officially fallen for Jennifer Garner ... literally.

media_removed.jpg

While on a hike in L.A. yesterday, the 60-year-old bit it big time by tumbling and eating dirt.

Luckily, Jen was there to help Vic handle this giant misstep.

Gwyka

Are you sure that's Jennifer Garner? I'm not.

Tazandra

Leave them alone. Can they not even go for a walk without your paproids in their face?

forget-me-not

it's easy to fall forward on those dirt trails. happened to me when my shoes slipped on some of the tiny little pebbeles.

Wanda W.

It looks like two adult children taking grandpa out for a walk , but at the same time over estimating his walking ability !!

Stephanie

I agree. Leave these people alone. They are some of the most normal celebs out there. Chase down the freaky ones that want to be look at.

allofcraigs dotcom

um yeah. my name is doug molinari. im the god father of ben and jen's kids. me and ben and jen hang out in dive bars on long island. i play poker with ben afleck and leo dicaprio. me and jeremy piffen are best pals. we are like the real life entourage. i made millions on the stock market by selling my dad's coin collection. i have two kids by two different women and i am a deadbeat and i dont give one penny to either of them. i like to go around my town in tx telling people i used to be a NYPD officer even though i am not. i lie so much i cant keep my lies together. someone needs to do an intervention on me because i am starting to believe my lies! in reality i am a loser. i get disability from the government. i work for my brothers auto glass repair company. i drive a 1997 hyundai but i tell people i am fist on the waiting list for the 2010 transformer camaro. my lies know no boundaries......

Ema

That is not Jennifer Garner.

sam

Not news worthy.

balls

balls

nightcrawler

I used to really like Jen Garner but when Ben Aflack entered the picture I just cant stand to think that manwhore ruined Jen like that, now I cringe everytime I see her because of what he did to her. She must like scabby bananas!