Kathy Griffin: Life on the Teen Baby Daddy List

8/10/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Levi Johnston -- the 19-year-old kid who knocked up failed former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's teen daughter -- hit the town with cougarlicious Kathy Griffin last night in L.A.

Kathy Griffin: Life on the Teen Baby Daddy List

The 48-year-old "D-List" star took the young father to low key spots like the "Teen Choice Awards" and Katsuya.

It's a match made in reality show press heaven.

Joni G

I love Kathy Griffin, you can pretty much bet yall made her day by putting her up on her site. Just another win in Kathy's eyes

RC

HA! Thanks NED! Thank GOD there are some NORMAL thinkers out there. And for all You LIBS. out there.......What is wrong YOU can "bash" eveyone who diagrees with you, but alas only the strong will survive in the end! THATS ME NOT YOU!
I can't stand all those who think they are promoting PEACE, but attack me for not agreeing with their beliefs! (I don't think the REPUBS. or INDEP. do that) actually they prefer to kill there own babies, and save animals instead.

You guys are F'ed up!

charliesangel

I think that crack about Bristol "being knocked up" was just wrong. She was a teenager who made a mistake amd will pay for it for the rest of her life. As far as that kid and Kathy Griffin, whatever it is, makes me want to throw up.

Creeder

19 years old is not a "kid". There are 19 year old MEN and WOMEN fighting and dying for our country right now.

denvercatwoman

I'm a 56-year-old woman who has never been able to stand Kathy Griffin. She is loud, obnoxious, not funny, and needs to just go away.

London not England

#13 - Christy

LET'S JUST SAY "THE KOOL AID" TASTED BETTER THAN THAT TWIT WILL EVER GET TO SAMPLE....AND YES...I VOTED FOR OBAMA....I KNOW IT BOTHERS YOU TO KNOW A BLACK MAN IS IN CHARGE..... YOUR GREAT GRAND DADDY MUST BE SPINNING IN HIS GRAVE...COLLECTIVELY WITH ALL THE OTHER GENERATIONS THAT THOUGHT WE'D NEVER GET ONE IN THERE......

HA F'ING HA...!

AND DON'T COUNT ON MRS. SOCCER MOM IN THE NEXT ELECTION.....SHE'LL BE TOO BUSY MAKING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WRITING BOOKS ON FISHING, AND SEX EDUCATION......TO TEENS.....

who dat

The guy must be desperate for attention.

La Toya Jackson

I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers .. *I'm just saying

La Toya Jackson

I think he is a hottie ..

Whamo

Hey Christy...If anyone has been drinking the kool aid it's you. She quit an elected public post to write a book and make millions? And you think she has her priorities straight? You are F@#king Delusional!!!!
I could see her quitting the presidency because there was an opening on The View.

Mary P

My name is Mary - so the Ned argument doesn't apply. It sounds as though the so called haters have been not only drinking the kool-aid, but licking the bottom of the pitcher for more! Her accomplishments - NO STATE INCOME TAXES. That's right ZERO. Residents are cut several thousand dollar checks every year because she taxed the evil OIL man. And by making the comment of look how many legal problems came up - it is the right of every citizen of every state to be able to file a complaint, whether with merit or not if they have 60 bucks. One of the complaints was seriously filed on HER SHOES. When it costs the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars to have to lawfully fulfill these complaints taking time from clerical duties of those that have to go over it, clerical duties and wasted judges time - it's not just her legal bills going to waste. Millions of dollars are spent. I realize that it's rare for someone to put the good of a state ahead of their own personal interests, because you've been eating tainted chocolate given to you by Congress. Of course, you are the same morons that believe in the "last 8 years" BS while we've had a Democratic Congress who passed their own agendas and Bush even signed off on Democratic incentives. Or the same Democratic president and Congress who cut our military in half, allowed lax oversight on mortgage issues in the 90's. Because God forbid, someone do their OWN research into the collapse of our country. Too hard to think for yourself isn't it? Need an aspirin?

When she was there - you whined for her to step down, she did - you whined about her stepping down. You'll drink anything a few sites will spoon feed you because for you, it's too complicated to think for yourself. Hopefully, the next batch of Kool-Aid you drink, if we can even afford it after Obama spends trillions, hopefully, it has some arsenic in it.

upchuck21

Two idiots...

Bloghappy

Awww, isn't that sweet? A 48 year-old woman and her 19 year-old date dressed alike, just like it's prom. He can't tie a tie well either.

Mary P

I should also mention, I find it rather intriguing that so often, those who don't like her and bash on her - have no proper communication skills, no grammar, no punctuation or even with some, no complete sentences. Leading me to believe they couldn't even finish high school. Correlation to the income level and the current agenda maybe?

There is no such thing as reality tv

Two big mouths together. How nice.