Kathy Griffin: Life on the Teen Baby Daddy List

8/10/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Levi Johnston -- the 19-year-old kid who knocked up failed former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's teen daughter -- hit the town with cougarlicious Kathy Griffin last night in L.A.

Kathy Griffin: Life on the Teen Baby Daddy List

The 48-year-old "D-List" star took the young father to low key spots like the "Teen Choice Awards" and Katsuya.

It's a match made in reality show press heaven.

me so horny

This guy love to lick Hairy balls

Posted at 1:24PM on Aug 10th 2009 by balls

donttellme

You would think after being married to someone who stole her money, Kathy would be a little better at spotting losers using her for her cash. Guess Not.

me so horny

72. Obama is purple-lipped McDaddy and Michelle Obama has legs like two Lousiville Slugger Baseball Bats, arms like King Kong, an arse as wide as a southern veranda and perpetual expression on her mean face that could make a donkey wither up.

Posted at 1:39PM on Aug 10th 2009 by blippity boop

YOUR JUST MAD BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS ARE REALLY BROTHER AND SISTER AND THAT YOUR GIRL LOVES LATINO MEN LIKE ME BECAUSE WE TAKE CARE OF YOUR WOMEN SEXUAL NEEDS PATO!

Madison

Another coup for Kathy Griffin! I love it when she sticks it to those right-wing nut jobs. LOL - sweeeeeet.

Googie

Why get mad at Kathy, I think its funny. It shows what a slime ball Levi is. He's degrading himself even more if that's possible. He should be going to school, making something of himself so that his child can be proud of him. Instead the kid will know his dad is slime. Palin's daughter is so lucky to have gotten out of that relationship.

me so horny

That's because most of them are racist black women that got knocked up for the first time in the 7th grade and are currently unemployed recieving government assitance to take care of their bastard childrenZZZZzzzzzz........

Posted at 12:40PM on Aug 10th 2009 by jammie

Where did this bitch get her stats from. i'm sure your dad knocked up some of these black women too, jammie you filthy little skank.

Bash a Pap

Every time a stupid conservative opens their mouth, more people vote Democrat.

Heene

Sarah Palin isn't a failure, she's a quitter and an adulterer.

Bash a Pap

Hey "real"!

I am not a skank! I have slept with plenty of black guys, so I know what I am running my mouth about!

me so horny

93. Hey "real"!

Posted at 3:41PM on Aug 10th 2009 by jammie

So jammie you slept with plenty of black guys, do you think that makes you an authority on black women. you don't even have a clue.

what

Kathy has been with younger men. Good for her. He sure is a handsome dude. Hope she helps him out. That girl is just wild. Sarah is finished in Politics. She wants more money for lher Dude and thinks they will pay her more to go on the road and talk ya know. She is just as dum as she sounds.

danno

pailn is a failure because she quit. she walked out when the going got tough and she got going. sarah palin is now going to be used like she allowed the RNC to use her because she supposedly signed a pirpeline deal that will bite the people of alaska in the butt. she's a false prophet and without a queue card can not think onj her feet. good riddance.

you must stupid

91. Every time a stupid conservative opens their mouth, more people vote Democrat.

Posted at 3:40PM on Aug 10th 2009 by Google
************************************************************************************

Weird, cause I would have thought the same could have been said about kooks since everytime The Chosen One opens his blue lips his poll numbers dip even more and more. They're even lower than that puke Jimmy Carter's was at his same stage of the game.

Looks like most people aren't too pumped about having Communist healthcare that will kill off the elderly and the unborn, ehh?

you must stupid

Posted at 4:41PM on Aug 10th 2009 by hummm

______________________________________________________________

You just described Obama

danno

ah...dividend checks are not sarah p's doing. and the oil companies she supposedly fought. well lets be real folks. she wanted to tax them because she had to figure out where she was going to get 500mil to pay for the bribe she had to make to transcanada for the pipeline rights. and she left wasilla in a deficit by the way, and alaska is a welfare state because for every dollar the government gets they give over a dollar to alaskan residents. can we say socialism. that to you TMZlefties. rather be a lefty then a facsist