Kobe Bryant Louvres Paris

8/10/2009 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kobe Bryant visited the Louvre in France on Sunday with his wife and kids.

Kobe Bryant

Wanda W.

So what happened ? Was he planning to buy the wifey the Mona Lisa painting to make up for cheating on her again ? Like when he raped that woman awhile back in a hotel room, bought the womans silence ,and bought the Mrs. a big diamond to try to make it up to her ?

Jennykins

Flash photography IS allowed at the Louvre, astoundingly enough. I was just there and camera flashes were going off all over the place. Nobody said a word. The D'orsay Museum is much more strict -- no flashes there.

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

I pounded Lisa and she was moaning.
So, basically I invented the name.
Oh and she has a butterface.

doc murry

kobe could buy and sell tha museum with all the money he has ,,he dont follow rules because he is rich,,maybe he is the father of asll of jacksons kids

Carter Forster - London, Ontario, Canada

Wow, why did Kobe take his BUTT UGLY Mexican maid on vacation w/ him? I guess she's required to throw a rose pedal trail before him. Black anal rapist bastard.

missindependent

Love Kobe! Can't wait to see him back on the court http://www.sportsncs.com/rd_p?p=186122&t=9536&a=12001-tmz&gift=12001

Nobama

I have been to the Louvre many times throughout my life and I cannot believe how ridiculous some people are being. You may have the pictures to prove you were there but it doesn't change the simple fact that flash photography is not allowed in the Louvre. Picture taking yes, flash no!

Anita

The "rape" victim was delusional.

Anita

His Mexican wife is whiter and therefore more delightsome than Kobe. So STFU.

Disgusting

Rape.

Rape.

Rape.

OKEEDOKEE!!!

His Ho' of a wife is telling him to buy her the Mona Lisa or she will leave him and take all of his money. The same way Michael Strahan's wife did. Then he will do the O.J. on her. Do we see a pattern?

Triple Play

THat is a no brainer Mona Lisa isn't married to a money grabbing ho bag Bitzh

Lippy Loo

kobe is a rapist and his wife is an idiot.

me so horny

Hide the white women,kobe has entered the building.

LakersFan

I'm a Lakers fan but Kobe is beginning to get annoying. He needs to get back to training camp for the season and start playing basketball because this other stuff is stupid. His wife looks like a freakin moron. Kobe is looking at her like "What the hell are you laughing about?" That woman is a mess. And Kobe needs a haircut. He needs to keep his fade low because his hairline is starting to recede. When are they supposed to be going to court for the maid incident? I thought it was supposed to be in June or July? Has it been pushed back? Did they settle out of court? What's going on with that TMZ?!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments