Another Random Woman Wants MJ's Kids

8/10/2009 12:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Claire ElisabethThey're coming out of the woodwork -- someone else is trying to lay claim to Michael Jackson's kids.

A woman who goes by the name Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise has filed three guardianship petitions -- one for each of MJ's three kids -- claiming "I am the biological mother of Prince Michael Jackson II and all of his siblings." Cruise also claims she's married to Michael Jackson "who is now deceased" -- but is also "engaged to Prince Michael Jackson II's biological father."

She also thinks she's the mother of one of Tom Cruise's kids.

Welcome to Neverland.

Claire Elisabeth

barb

Billie Jean Jackson MJ Obsessive To Sue For Custody of Blanket

WillOTheWisp

Really People, This one is telling the truth! It will all come out, because the truth will prevail. Open your eyes and you will see me in my son Connor, Tom Cruise's son.
I want all my fan to know that I love you; I really do!
Peace Out

jb

WillOTheWisp

I mean fans; really, I do love you all!

P

EWW! I WOULDN'T TOUCH HER WITH YOUR FOOT.

WillOTheWisp

THIS ONE IS FOR REAL! She will be able to prove it through DNA. Honestly! She's already passed a lie detector.

Linda Mott

It sounds like a case of delusion and serious mental disorder. I don't think she is just out for the money.

laura

what's scary is this woman looks crazy enough to actually believe she is the mother his kids, was married to him AND is engaged to "their biological father". one more person that needs to be committed.

Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! haha

LMAO!!!!! SICK B!TCH.......THEY ARE NOT YOUR KIDS LADY! SHE NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR PULLING THIS CRAP.

MaraLovesMJ

She Better take Her Old Wrinkled face Greedy ass Some where . WTF !!!! why is Everyone Claiming to Be these Kid's Parents ?!?! Fcking Wacko's . let the kids Stay With The Jacksons the Only family they Know . I swear I wanna Kill Everybody Who's popping out of NO WHERE wanting to claim these kids . I wanna Kill Them Sooo Much!!!!!! 1st Michael was ALWAYS in the media having False thing's said about him now that He's Gone they're going after his Kids . WTF LEAVE THEM ALONE ALL YOU MENTALLY DISTURBED PEOPLE!!!!! ( everyone claiming to be their parents )

balls

balls

Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! Go Katherine! haha

LOL THAT'S IT IM CLAIMING BLANKET NEXT WEEK!

YLG

Everytime I read about one of these nutballs, it just creeps me out. Hundreds of these people are walking around freely in the world. Who knows when they might lose it and go postal or something, like the LA Fitness guy.

WillOTheWisp

# 63
Hello Doof
She didn’t run for the Presidency, she DONATED money to the campaign. How much did you donate?

jb

she's listed as the candidate - she ran as an independent - she raised $159.